• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IPSC Open gun

open%20gun.jpg

Got it!

Somewhere, someone asked about IPSC open guns. Here is mine. It is an STI 9mm built by Santurri Ltd. The mag holding up the muzzle holds about 24, my big stick mag holds 29.

There is no stun setting on this one though. When my guns are in the Ghost holster, I get the RoboCop reference.

I'll try to get a pic of the Limited gun too.

GTOShootr said:
There is no stun setting on this one though. When my guns are in the Ghost holster, I get the RoboCop reference.

I'll bet you do! [lol]

It does look pretty cool, though... and like you put a lot of work into it!

dwarven1 said:
GTOShootr said:

I'll bet you do! [lol]

It does look pretty cool, though... and like you put a lot of work into it!

It really does. I shoot Cowboy, so we don't have all that fancy stuff on our guns.

But what in tarnation does all those gagets do?? :D

David Santurri did all the work. He is an incredible machinist. I just dreamt up and researched what I wanted. It came out exactly how I wanted it.

I think that since I took that picture, that the titanium compensator was milled a little more. We made the underside of the comp three-sided like the top, so it has an octagonal shape overall. The whole thing is surprisingly light without a loaded mag.

Back
Top Bottom