• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IPSC indoors at Harvard on 2/26/06...

Wish I could, My better half works everyother weekend and this is her weekend on. That means I'm Mr Dad and we will be spending the weekend doing cool stuff like roller skating and taking in a movie or two...

Good luck to all that do make it!

2/26? as in today? I'd love to have gone to watch. I just came to this forum directly from the Harvard web site.

I was going to ask if anyone here goes to the weekly practices? I'd love to go just to see what it's about. I drive right by on the way home from work, so it would be easy.

I ended up missing the match today because I'm sick... [cry] I've had a high fever and can't get warm since Friday. I'm finally feeling a bit better now and the chills are going away. Talk about a crappy weekend. LOL

Too bad I missed the match but there will be more. [lol]

Last edited:
it was typical Harvard, very well run, shootable challenging stages, with quick results. The few indoor matches I've been fortunate enough to shoot there have shown they can really set up some good stages in the confines of their indoor range.
you'd know that, if you just bought some tussin, and sucked it up.
It's not like you had bird flu.

you'd know that, if you just bought some tussin, and sucked it up.
It's not like you had bird flu.

I wanted to shoot yesterday but I figured with the shaking I was doing with my fevor my double taps would have been quadrupal taps and I would have gotten DQ'ed. I know I still should have sucked it up.

Actually, I should have gone and gotten everyone else sick so the next match I would be the only shooter and I would win the match.

Pete

Edited by LenS-Mod just to correct "Quote" code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom