iPhone 11 Triggering Trypophobia “A Fear of Holes”

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dude ... nasty. What is that?

I thought the hand was a drawing or tattoo. But that foot. Gross.
I gotta know. Was he going for 'better traction'?

Pretty sure those are photoshops. I remember people freaking out about this a while ago, they eventually followed the source of the photos some how and discovered these weren’t real afflictions.

NickLeduc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have this. It's for real and I'd like to say I'm not a snowflake lol. Some of these images makes the hair on my neck stand up. YouTube bot flies or mangoworms in dogs. The mangoworms are the most intense videos I have seen.

EC1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Of all the upgrades apple has introduced, I'd like to see something equivalent to the android tool that looks through walls.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It is probably some genetic memory thing. The pattern tells the human "hey something is wrong better not touch this or you die".
Our genes know best. Something is definitely wrong. Buying a brand new phone every year, while complaining about student loans, to take selfies and send text messages is pretty retarded.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Our genes know best. Something is definitely wrong. Buying a brand new phone every year, while complaining about student loans, to take selfies and send text messages is pretty retarded.
I knew my genes were on to something when they were telling me not to buy an iPhone. I should trust 50,000 years of biology.

atmay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It is probably some genetic memory thing. The pattern tells the human "hey something is wrong better not touch this or you die".
As are most phobias, just the part where it becomes a phobia/disorder is when the reaction is disproportionate to the cause.

Trypophobia might not be a “real” phobia, but some people definitely do have an uncontrollably disproportionate reaction to clusters of holes.

Also, I had to laugh at whoever said something about the trypophobia folks being a bunch of snowflakes with a made up affliction, then proceeded to bitch about how the camera layout was triggering his OCD (or should I say CDO) [laugh][laugh]

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I have this. It's for real and I'd like to say I'm not a snowflake lol. Some of these images makes the hair on my neck stand up. YouTube bot flies or mangoworms in dogs. The mangoworms are the most intense videos I have seen.
I've seen bot flies before.

Just discovered mangoworms in dogs.

I don't mind the videos.

I can imagine that you may not be able to deal with it due to a phobia.

I have a couple phobias also but I will never reveal them because they can be exploited to my detriment.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm disappointed, I was half expecting the ground to explode, like when those chinese kids throw firecrackers in the sewer and it causes a quarter of a block to go off like a small nuke was thrown into the sewer.... [rofl]

-Mike

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm disappointed, I was half expecting the ground to explode, like when those chinese kids throw firecrackers in the sewer and it causes a quarter of a block to go off like a small nuke was thrown into the sewer.... [rofl]
What that animated GIF needs is a photoshopped baby doll arm
emerging to pull her into the hole in the sidewalk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom