iPhone 11 Triggering Trypophobia “A Fear of Holes”

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Fear is not the right word for several of the above pics. Revulsion would be more accurate. Holy crap those are nasty and anyone who does stuff like that should keep far from me. That is worse than being a clown.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've seen "Prune Fingers" from staying in the water too long. Is this ^ what happens if in the water longer...?

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Fear is not the right word for several of the above pics. Revulsion would be more accurate.
Exactly.

That’s why it’s not a phobia. It’s not in DSM-5. The term was coined by some dude on the internet once.

Fake news. It’s snowflakes doing their labeling.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
iPhone 11 Triggering Trypophobia

The new iPhone 11 Pro models feature a new design element: three lenses. While some are excited, the updated look has also provoked some users’ trypophobia.

WebMD defines trypophobia as “a fear of holes,” while Wikipedia is a bit more specific defining the phobia as “an aversion to the sight of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes, or bumps.”

But Apple is already facing backlash against the camera’s design. People are tweeting about how the three lenses are setting off their trypophobia — an aversion to patterns of tightly-packed holes — that’s leaving them disgusted or horrified when they look at the new handset.

View attachment 302435

All iPhone users are a bunch of snowflakes.

Now that I know about this fear, I might print a pic of the phone on a t-shirt.

So, why this camera?

What about every other round camera that has been on phones for the last decade?

Last edited:

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this image freaks you out in any way, you’re likely trypophobic
I see what you did there.

Hey, WTF Apple. Why the F is that LED circle not in the exact center of the lenses. Who the F does this Sh[]T, don't they know there are those out there with OCD ( CDO )!!
CDO:
The letters are in alphabetical order,
as they should be.

Yep, I immediately thoughts of spider eyes when I saw the release.
... Some of those little suckers are cute...

Top Bottom