• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Invitation

I would like to inform you all that my club the Lee Sportsmen's Association is turning 100 this year. We are the oldest club in all of Berkshire County and would like to celebrate accordingly. Our celebration will be Saturday, September 29th and I personally would like to extend this invitation to attend to all of you. I would love for you to attend or for any input you might have seeing as many of you are facing the same challenges we are. Whether it be successful fundraising drives organizations you are involved with have done or ways to improve membership numbers or commitment. I have seen how great the NES community is and so wanted to put it out to all of you. Like I do with firearms, I would like to pick your brains and benefit from your experiences. Please PM me with any ideas and I will bring them to the club.

We are also soliciting donations from many suppliers, businesses, and charitable benefactors so if you know of anyone who might want to donate something or participate in some capacity please let me know. We are a 501c3 non profit so it is all tax deductible. Also if anyone would like to be involved or just wants to look at the preliminary info on the event I have included a link to our website.

http://www.leesportsmen.com/100th-year-bash/

Pete

Last edited:
Congrats on the 100th. Not sure where Ill be at on the 29th of Sept but I will keep this in mind.

Although I do not know everything that is planned it looks like we have some very good plans in the works. I would highly recommend you keep it in the front of your mind even though it is months away and I am already planning on reminding you again before then.

Although I do not know everything that is planned it looks like we have some very good plans in the works. I would highly recommend you keep it in the front of your mind even though it is months away and I am already planning on reminding you again before then.

Sounds like it could be a fun day. (like your avatar by the way lol)

Back
Top Bottom