• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

And right on cue. Posted 1 hour ago
Can’t read it though. That Globe “reporter” must be salivating over this

Same k*nt who did the first story

Without clothes I think you’d be extremely disappointed. She puts on lots of makeup and isn’t young
Remember Bianca de la Garza? I didn't love love her, but I appreciated her to some degree. She left TV because some exec at a small company embezzled millions of dollars to buy her company/fund her delusions of celebrity.

Remember Bianca de la Garza? I didn't love love her, but I appreciated her to some degree. She left TV because some exec at a small company embezzled millions of dollars to buy her company/fund her delusions of celebrity.

I believe the lawsuit to recover the stolen funds is still ongoing and she’s part of it. If what she has came from those funds, she’ll lose those assets. She was cute and had a good personality early on. She’d do a call in with howie Carr sometimes talking about what was coming up on the news broadcast that night. Then her ego took over and she wasn’t the fun personality any longer.

Wow, Littleton will be the next Lawrence!! About to get a lot darker down there.

A lot less gun dealers, and a lot more crimes. Kill the criminals.
Some of those dealers sell Hi-Points and .40s.

View attachment 711466
I watched this CBS section and learned that this Anchor-Cougar has a great set of cans. That's all.
And she had a breast reduction I believe.
View attachment 711466
I watched this CBS section and learned that this Anchor-Cougar has a great set of cans. That's all.
WBZ, CH.4 has gone totally woke.
John Keller actually used to be Conservative by MA. standards until he developed Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I believe Paula has had a breast reduction, they used to be bigger. She's also a double BC Eagle and is from the Worcester area.
The Station is all in on the Climate Change scam and Maura's Coronation.

And she had a breast reduction I believe.

WBZ, CH.4 has gone totally woke.
John Keller actually used to be Conservative by MA. standards until he developed Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I believe Paula has had a breast reduction, they used to be bigger. She's also a double BC Eagle and is from the Worcester area.
The Station is all in on the Climate Change scam and Maura's Coronation.
John Keller was a f***ing a**h*** long before Trump was being president.

Interesting how they point out the guns were purchased in Littleton…
Media is watching the mill like a hawk since the globe shit it seems

Edit:
Of course the Globe just posted this 1 hour ago
He look like the guy that hammered Paul Pelosi

In reading this thread, as well as several others, it comes as no surprise that the recently announced intensive simultaneous IOI inspection of ALL FFLs at The Mill is politically motivated.
ATF announces IOIs to inspect ALL FFLs at The Mill
"These inspections should not be confused with a criminal investigation."

And yet, ATF desperately hopes to turn these inspections into criminal investigations.

And yet, ATF desperately hopes to turn these inspections into criminal investigations.
I don't think the ATF hopes that. It would only make them look bad to some for lack of adequate oversight. :(

On the other hand, the Boston Globe DimocRAT lady is praying to God for at least something she can exploit. [laugh]

I am already disappointed looking at that pic.
Dood. Hulk Smash!

She's still hot enough. When you are married more than 30 years, your perspective changes. You get married and she looks like Queen Elsa from Frozen. A few decades click by and you wake up next to the Crypt Keeper. And you are still thinking..."Wow, when she bends over, all that looks smooth..."

Eh no surprise had one FFL there tied up in alleged illegal wrong doings why not do a full inspection of so many FFLs while your(ATF) at it.
Lest just hope the rest of the Mill Crew has there shit together and the ATF actually follows federal laws

Dood. Hulk Smash!

She's still hot enough. When you are married more than 30 years, your perspective changes. You get married and she looks like Queen Elsa from Frozen. A few decades click by and you wake up next to the Crypt Keeper. And you are still thinking..."Wow, when she bends over, all that looks smooth..."
That's why when you hit 50 you get the Corvette midlife crisis and the 20 year old drug addict girlfriend

If this guy is guilty, that’s still only 01 out of 80? Pretty great numbers.

I’d bet a months pay you couldn’t put 12 cops, 12 priests, 12 teachers, 12 politicians and 12 feds all in the same room without an exponential rise in numbers of combined criminality, and you’re already starting with 20 less people.

My biggest takeaway from all this is that I missed out on a great deal on 3 glocks with ammo.

edit: And while I would have saved him from catching those charges, I feel like it would have been a temporary thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom