• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

That's why when you hit 50 you get the Corvette midlife crisis and the 20 year old drug addict girlfriend
The only reason I would talk to a 20 year old is to try and bang her mom.
I remember move in day when my oldest started at U Miami. It was like a retired stripper convection. More silicone than a Dow chemical factory. It was actually comical.
My wife thought it was so hilarious that she started pointing them out.
So we meet her roommates and this girl said "Oh this is my mom, Candy". I thought my wife would burst into laughter.

Hey did any of you guys hear about the results of that massive "inspection" of all the dealers at The Mill?

Word in the mill was no major findings

I heard a few dealers having small issues on 4473's like country instead of county and such, but no major glaring issues.

nothing recent, except they added some charges last MArch for having "explosives" in his house

and no 20 year old drug addled GF here, but I did get the Corvette
IMG_20240131_140116266_HDR.jpg

nothing recent, except they added some charges last MArch for having "explosives" in his house

View attachment 846248
Funny how they threw in all of those unserialized parts at the end of the article, along with the MG stuff. It must kill them that he wasn't charged for any of that stuff since I'm guessing his 07 also had SOT. OMG AN UNSERIALIZED BOLT! THE HORROR!!!!!!!

View attachment 846248
That just screams white New Balance, rayon shirt and jorts, in FL even :)

This whole story sounds like a MKUltra op.

Unless I am reading everything wrong
You have two guys and a FFL
The two guys had three guns at home (never fired)
One of the guys was a victim of a shooting
They executed a search warrant on the victim
Three people shot. No one killed and all the people in the story are not the shooter. (one in the story was shot)

Yeah wtf kind of story is this?

Back
Top Bottom