Introduction

Howdy folks, Kevin at Behind Enemy Lines here!

I am an FFL 07/02 located on Cape Cod in Sandwich(exit 2 off Route 6), in the Industrial Park.

I'll be open by appointment only for now, but feel free to give me a shout if you're looking for guns/ammo/reloading supplies, or transfers ($25).

Keep an eye open in the Dealers classified section for my listings, and I promise I won't post 22 listings in a row to clog up your New Posts [laugh].

The best way to contact me is via PM here or email - [email protected].

[cheers]

Welcome to NES! You're nowhere near me. Good luck & best wishes for success in your business.

This has protest written all over it. Good luck with your new endeavor. And post the pics of the libs who will make life interesting outside your bisiness.

HUGE VOUCH FOR KEVIN AKA THE MAN BEHIND ENEMY LINES.

f***ing awesome FFL to deal with. Great communication, super cool guy, zero hassles. Dear NES, drive to Cape Cod and give this guy your business. Please and thank you.

This has protest written all over it. Good luck with your new endeavor. And post the pics of the libs who will make life interesting outside your bisiness.
He's been in business for over 4 years, LOL. He keeps a very low profile, and reminds everyone to keep it that way. No open carry in the parking lot, etc.

Back
Top Bottom