Interstate C&R

Anyone know the deal on an interstate C&R handgun? As an C&R 03ffl, can one buy a C&R pistol in say NH and simply bring it home to MA, or do standard interstate ffl01 to ffl01 transfer laws apply?
Emailed ATF, and they're not being too helpful on this specific issue.
Thanks in advance.

You are the FFL so bring it home log it in your bound book and FA10 it.

Bob

It doesn't sound like you have a C&R license yet, or you don't yet understand its function.

The C&R is a Federal Firearms License. It does NOT make one a dealer and you are specifically prohibited from operating as one. You CAN however make direct purchases of qualifying pieces.

I have legally had qualifying firearms shipped to my doorstep.

Good luck and stay safe.

It doesn't sound like you have a C&R license yet, or you don't yet understand its function.

The C&R is a Federal Firearms License. It does NOT make one a dealer and you are specifically prohibited from operating as one. You CAN however make direct purchases of qualifying pieces.

I have legally had qualifying firearms shipped to my doorstep.

Good luck and stay safe.
Have had it for over 15 yrs, fully understand its function, had a specific question, thanks.

You still have to do an eFA-10 on anything you purchase using your C&R. State laws still apply alongside the federal (bound book) requirements.

So where is the question? Others might benefit from being able to see more than just the answers.
Only because I'm a dumbass... I realized, when I found the option to pull up my own threads, that I had asked that very question 6 yrs ago and already had lots of answers. I tried to delete it but the game was already on.

Back
Top Bottom