Interesting write-up on Cuba and gun confiscation

Interesting write-up on Cuba and gun confiscation. I didn't know anything about Che Guevara until I read this article. I have seen his image on t-shirts, and I knew Obama liked him, but I didn't know the real history of what happened in Cuba, and the connection to Hollywood. Good old Hollywood!

Fine. Let the cops use their guns to shoot the criminals on the street and in public places. Jill and I will use our guns to kill home invaders. Fair enough!

We should really be pressuring Trump to unsign the ATT while he's still in office:

I didn't even realize the US has signed this. I thought we didn't sign it. I can't believe how many countries actually signed this. This means world wide gun registration almost. That's scary. This is a scary world we are living in.

If Bloomberg gets in he will surely push this forward. It's probably inevitable. If it's not Bloomberg, it will be some other globalist authoritarian democrat. It's too bad patriots didn't take a page out of the globalist handbook and start organization all over the place and initiating massive lobbying campaigns way back in the 60s when all this started. Now patriots are caught with their pants down and their hands tied behind their backs. How did we let it get this far? I feel bad for our children. They will live in global slavery. We are witnessing the end of freedom and a global dark ages. There will be kingdoms and the common man will be enslaved.

Guevara personally executed a lot of gay men for the "crime" of being gay, and wrote things about black men which would make David Duke proud...

More cognitive dissonance from the looney left, they tend to lionize him.

Us owning guns is the only thing preventing them from setting up their commie dictatorship for the time being.
It's my guess they will attempt it anyway, once they gain power.

Few things:

(1) That article buries what they're actually talking about, which is the Bay of Pigs invasion, in the bottom third of the article and barely does it any justice;
(2) Anyone with any understanding of the Cold War or access to Google knows what Bay of Pigs was, there's no Hollywood cover-up;
(3) Fulgencio Batista seized power (again) in 1952 with a military coup d'etat. He's not someone I would go out of my way to defend, considering his mafia connections and repression, like that article did. That's like saying roving police death squads are great as long as your gated community is safe; and
(4) Yes, the US left the Cuban anti-communists out to dry. Just like we did with the Rhodesians, South Africans, and others. Yet we wasted huge amounts of resources fighting a war in Vietnam. We could've took the money we wasted in Vietnam, supported Rhodesia and South Africa with it (I don't know "saveable" Cuba would've been), and saved thousands of lives, but no.

41c450d18280dc07653dd590d87d4b32.jpg

This picture sums up our involvement in Vietnam the best for me. Those are all brand new USGI boots we gave for free to ARVN. Once we left Vietnam late in the war and the North Vietnamese were closing in, the ARVN troops collapsed like a house of cards. The troops took all the great equipment we spent millions, if not billions, on, and abandoned it to run for their lives.

Che Guevara (real name Ernesto de la Serna, M.D.) was the rebellious son of a wealthy Argentinian family. In real life, de la Serna demonstrated zero military skills, and Castro kept him around during his rebellion in the Sierras mainly because de la Serna could read, write and carry on a conversation. Castro tired of him after 1959, and sent him to Africa to stimulate rebellion there, where he utterly failed. Castro then sent him to Bolivia, where the Bolivian army executed him.

Contrary to popular literature, the CIA did not aid the Bolivians in terminating de la Serna. Rather, they urged the Bolivians to send him back to Cuba a two-time failure. Had that been done, Castro would have met the plane and, shortly thereafter, de la Serna would have disappeared from history.

Guevara personally executed a lot of gay men for the "crime" of being gay, and wrote things about black men which would make David Duke proud...

More cognitive dissonance from the looney left, they tend to lionize him.

I mean, it's not surprising. They're the same people who think "real" communism has never been tried.

Back
Top Bottom