• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interesting Statistic

So we lose approx 1/3 of the US population per day due to gun violence?.....seems legit....

Meh..He was only off by a factor of 1 X 10^6 .. but that is math.. and math is hard.. which rules out a career in science..but apparently not politics.. don't let facts get in the way

How do you even get CLOSE to being that blatantly Nancy Pelosi-like wrong???? "This isn't for today, but I'll push this agenda right this second anyhow, because it isn't for today."

You know how you can tell from that one video the press is dead in this country and only spouts propaganda? None of those reporters punched him in the face after saying it, then strung him up from a tree. Because people who say things like that are the reason people like Hitler happen.

So we lose approx 1/3 of the US population per day due to gun violence?.....seems legit....

lets see if we loose 1/3 of the population each year we are left with .6667% at the end of year one.
At the end of year two we have .455% remaining
end of year 3 - .297%
year 4 - .198%
-
-
-
-
-
year 10 -.017% left

We have to get busy making more people or we will be extinct!

The word "million" is thrown around by politicians so often that it barely signifies a large amount anymore.

Meh , you don't need all this fancy cypher learnin' stuff down there.
Just throw out any scary sounding number and the sheep will cream themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
When asked if there was any additional threat he answered with "I'm going to present my side of a totally different case but not engage in conversation because that's for another day." And he tap danced on the grave of a state trooper (?) and the potential graves of several members of congress. No shame or decency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That anti mother****er used the word million on purpose.....all the while hoping that he wouldn't actually get called out on it....just trying to add to all the other LIES about "gun violence" stats. [puke]

[rofl]

I have a friend who went far-left progressive since moving to California, and in one of her psychotic rants about "gun violence" she said, "millions of American women and children are killed by guns every day. EVERY DAY!!" Maybe she and the governor got their statistics from the same source.

lets see if we loose 1/3 of the population each year we are left with .6667% at the end of year one.
At the end of year two we have .455% remaining
end of year 3 - .297%
year 4 - .198%
-
-
-
-
-
year 10 -.017% left

We have to get busy making more people or we will be extinct!

Thanks for the stats buddy. Unfortunately I think you misheard the source of information. 93 million PER DAY die from gun violence, so we have even less time than you think.

On second hand, maybe he was just stating the true numbers from Chicago!

Meanwhile the interviews with the Republicans that were shot at said they wish they had their guns with them.

Glad that last reporter called him out on it after he said it a second time. He then went "oh, um, 93 individuals a day". Hell of a miscalculation...

You know, they almost sued Kurt Russell out of his car lot for a misstatement in Used Cars. Can't we sue him out of a job????

(Who remembers Used Cars???)

Back
Top Bottom