Interesting shooting Jerusalem

I remember hearing this saying a long time ago and it being attributed to the Arab world:

"A running man with a knife can slit a thousand throats in a single night."

Nice reaction.

I'm kinda glad I wasn't walking past that open door while Beard Cop was putting his man down. Who knows where the misses went?

"A running man with a raging hard on can slit a thousand goats in a single night."

FIFY

iu

second stabber had an 'I immediately regret this decision' moment when he doubled back for the door.

12 year olds only know right from wrong if they're taught that way...regardless, these puppies needed to be put down.

Last edited:
What I learned is that if I get shot, don’t hop around as you are taking rounds like I’m 8 years old taking hits from my brothers rubber band gun.

Sympathy ends where the crime begins. They knew what they were doing and found out quickly how wrong they were for doing it. Play it out in your head - they would’ve thought they were heroes if they had succeeded in their terror. The heroes here stopped that from happening in under 15 seconds.

second stabber had an 'I immediately regret this decision' moment when he doubled back for the door.

12 year olds only know right from wrong if they're taught that way...regardless, these puppies needed to be put down.
Shooting the kid when he was running away. Anchoring shot. No rush to provide first aid to the aggressors. Definitely different rules of engagement than for civilians in MA.

Shooting the kid when he was running away. Anchoring shot. No rush to provide first aid to the aggressors. Definitely different rules of engagement than for civilians in MA.

Truth.

But I don’t think any of these shooters were civilians, were they? They’ve got shoulder patches.

Back
Top Bottom