• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interesting Post from Chicopee PD regarding bump stocks.

Chicopee Police Department We do not have the time, or resources, to go door to door, looking for these items. This is just to let everyone know the new law, and whats happening with them. Just posting to educate.

Interesting that they cite not having the "time or resources" to go door to door, and not the fact that doing so would be highly unconstitutional...

Interesting that they cite not having the "time or resources" to go door to door, and not the fact that doing so would be highly unconstitutional...

I haven't had my coffee yet;
[rofl2][mg]
I don't know whether to laugh or be outraged.

You're exactly on point.

I'm reminded of a conversation from a couple of months ago where the concept of confiscation of firearms came up. One of my neighbors looked at me, and said something like: "it's gonna be a bad day for anyone who comes to my house to try to take my guns". He's a pretty quiet guy, and he wasn't ranting, just making a statement. He's like many in my neighborhood, retired military. He wasn't posturing, wasn't joking.

Back
Top Bottom