• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interesting pic of AG

The politiks of MA is such that once the AG's takes a gun control initiative, it is political suicide to backtrack or do anything "soft of guns" or "that the NRA would like". The result is that the AG's regs, that would never have been enacted in the presence of the statutory lab testing law, and are for all practical purposes obsolete, will be vigorously defended by all future AGs.

Harshberger dealt us an upper decker that keeps on giving.

I don't think it's so much political suicide (in the way we usually think of it) that's the problem as it is the fact that the AG candidate that is anointed and vetted by the dems, the power broker antis in MA are in on this circle and basically get to rubber stamp whoever the AG "nominee" is. The "cabal" I just mentioned basically gets to select who this person is, and without fail they select someone who unflinchingly will toe the line. I doubt that, outside of that circle, it would politically even be noticed if CMR940 was rescinded tomorrow. Even the general moonbat public either doesn't know about, or doesn't get CMR940 so there's not much of a concern there, the political fallout mainly comes from that cabal. It's basically a banana republic type, protection racket type deal.

-Mike

No, she's not, she's exactly the same ****ing thing as the last 3. If scott harshbarger was a "mold", that broad got dumped out of it.

I'm guessing you missed the part where the whole "safety" thing is basically a facade for its existence. CMR940 is a tool used by the cabal of MA antis (like Jacques rhymes with fakes, McQuillicken, et al, and others who are hardwired into the dem hack base in MA) to deter gun ownership, nothing more. They know that they will catch simpletons with it. That's why its primarily oriented against the most popular types of striker fired handguns and pretty much nothing else, it's designed to deter the masses from getting licensed and buying guns.

-Mike

Fair enough, I'm being wishful perhaps.

No, she's not, she's exactly the same ****ing thing as the last 3. If scott harshbarger was a "mold", that broad got dumped out of it.

I'm guessing you missed the part where the whole "safety" thing is basically a facade for its existence. CMR940 is a tool used by the cabal of MA antis (like Jacques rhymes with fakes, McQuillicken, et al, and others who are hardwired into the dem hack base in MA) to deter gun ownership, nothing more. They know that they will catch simpletons with it. That's why its primarily oriented against the most popular types of striker fired handguns and pretty much nothing else, it's designed to deter the masses from getting licensed and buying guns.

-Mike

Agreed, she is not nice, not an improvement. She is from the same cookie cutter. Harshbarger was the middlesex county DA, Reilly worked under him and took the spot when Harshbarger went to AG, when reilly went to AG Coakley who was in the middlesex office became middlesex DA, then she went to AG, Healy worked for coakley (not sure if she was in Middlesex too).

They all come from the same place and have the same non functioning brain. Maybe the OP missed the thread last week on MA AG studying more gun control laws?

The Comm2a case re load chamber indicators vs coakley is now vs healy. She doesn't need to continue to fight it, she could try to find a compromise with Comm2a, at least broach the subject. She hasn't, she's continuing the same tact as coakley.

And the AG's office sent out the warning letters to gun shops last week, healy's name was on the letter head, nothing goes out with her name on it unless she approves it.

She stinks.

Yep, she was in the middlesex DA office too. Also, talk about cabal, her girlfriend is an appeals judge who was appointed in '08 by deval.

Last edited:
I agree - that's a ridiculous bar and technique (and probably the saw itself is insane overkill) for slicing up 5" branches... Maybe this is a demonstration of her anti-kickback campaign.

She doesn't even know what chainsaw kickback is.

I definitely think she has never heard of chainsaw kickback, otherwise she would have better form. If that saw kicked on her, she'd be in for a world of hurt.

Any comments on facebook about her lack of safety gear? I do not and never will have a facebook account.

I trolled pretty hard, but I lack the intestical fortitude to leave the comment there. 43 minutes and I deleted it.

Others are not bad. The caption from her on the two pictures is "Visited my parents at their farm for the holidays and they put me right back to work!"

On dragging leaves on a tarp:
John Duke Indeed this was going to happen maura; it's called "grounded"

On the chainsaw pic:
Pat Haddad Whoa, woman with a chainsaw...look out!!!!

Amy Wollin Benjamin Don't they know WHO YOU ARE?!

Merricka Breuer EYE PROTECTION!!!!!

Vincent Tino wow.. no eye & ear protection.. too long a blade for the job.. ignoring basic safety rules.. very disappointing considering there are roughly over 30K chainsaw injuries each year.

This is too easy.

She is not using a Mass compliant chainsaw as it obviously has no electric cord with breaker. [grin]
Stihl is not on the Approved Chainsaw List. This was obviously bought online.
The chain is a high teeth capacity chain which too is illegal. Low kickback hard to tell?
No eye or ear protection, no chaps. Doubtful she has a License To Cut issued by Town Tree Warden.

Oh, if she is cutting in New Hampshire please ignore the above. All is well.

[grin]

I think we need to limit bar length, that seems excessive. No one needs a bar that big, if the saw decided to go nuts it could cut through multiple people at the same time.

Looks like a brand new saw. Bought for a photo op no doubt... Probably with our money.

Last edited:
Where is that anti kickback thing at the end of the bar? Did she remove it, or do they still make chainsaws without this?

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

As soon as she gets hurt: 1) license to operate a chainsaw will be needed for home use. 2) once license is established then the DOT card will come into play. 3) After successfully requiring a license and DOT card then come the "recertification in use" comes into play. All will cost you money but the state will have another cash cow.

She's headed in the right direction to get an education.
She'll be parting her hair in the middle permanantly.

That would be up there with one of the best things to ever happen to this state. Behind uncle Ted kicking the bucket of course

View attachment 154558 here's the AG from a post on Facebook working on her parent's farm. I happen to think she is a nice person and probably in improvement over the past AG. But here's the woman whose office says glocks don't have big enough loaded chamber indicators using a chain saw without eye or ear protection. Gives insight into the idea that the average person is such a dummy that they need the government to protect them from their own stupidity. Either that or it's a fake shot and the saw isn't running.
I agree with you that she is probably a nice person. But I don't agree that she's an improvement over the previous AG. Coakley was never committed to the AG's handgun regulations. I have it on very good authority that she didn't really care one way or the other if Comm2A prevailed in Draper.

On the other hand, it's clear by the letter Healey sent to FFL last week that she intended to double down on her office's suppression efforts. She more of a Harshbarger or a Riley than a Coakley.

-Mike
That's a really unsettling post.

It's a staged picture. See any wood chips being thrown from the saw blade? I don't

this. interesting she picked the same bar length that Leatherface used in Texas Chainsaw Massacre

chainsaw.jpg

Hey, at least she gets out of the frigin office to the farm. How many times did you see Marsha in the woods?

I agree with you that she is probably a nice person. But I don't agree that she's an improvement over the previous AG. Coakley was never committed to the AG's handgun regulations. I have it on very good authority that she didn't really care one way or the other if Comm2A prevailed in Draper.

On the other hand, it's clear by the letter Healey sent to FFL last week that she intended to double down on her office's suppression efforts. She more of a Harshbarger or a Riley than a Coakley.

I get it that politicians/AGs don't give a rats ass one way or another on a lot of issues... and frankly it makes sense. Some shit I wouldnt care about as a politician either... but how hard is it to side with individual liberties when in doubt? Especially when not doing so costs the taxpayers financially.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I get it that politicians/AGs don't give a rats ass one way or another on a lot of issues... and frankly it makes sense. Some shit I wouldnt care about as a politician either... but how hard is it to side with individual liberties when in doubt? Especially when not doing so costs the taxpayers financially.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Healey doesn't believe in liberty, why would her office take that stance? It's like expecting obama or sharpton to want racial harmony. They use race as a weapon, why would they ever want it to go away?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe healey is only 44, i always thought she was mid to late 50's seeing her on tv.

I've heard that said before... that Evil Marsha really wasn't all that bad for us. And we all know that her main concern above all else was protecting her fellow corrupt DemocRAT politicians and keeping them out of jail.

Label me unconvinced. But I suppose you're in a better position to know than most of us. And as they say, "Everything is relative"! This is loony moonbat Massachusetts after all.

I think the best we can say about this new AG is that she isn't Warren "the crazed fanatic" Tolman. Close maybe, but still not Warren "total nutcase" Tolman. [thinking]

this. interesting she picked the same bar length that Leatherface used in Texas Chainsaw Massacre

View attachment 154635

Hey, at least she gets out of the frigin office to the farm. How many times did you see Marsha in the woods?

If Martha wants to go for a walk in the woods I have a nice fur jacket and some white mittens she can borrow.
I hear between Thanksgiving and New Years is a good time.

Last edited:
She's going to pinch that blade.

She's not a real man until she can make a plunge cut.

[video]https://youtu.be/z62jw7AyFcE[/video]

Back
Top Bottom