• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interesting Facebook update I just saw....

I love the people that argue "appropriate discretion". If someone wants to drive around with something "because he can", rock and roll and good for him. People like him are the reason we still can, and people like you are the reason why we have 9000 restrictions in MA....because you were too busy trying to make everyone comfortable and in the process left the window open for gun regulation. F***ing fudds. Grow a sack, and pick a damn side. I don't give a sh*t if a leo is uncomfortable, if you can't hack it get a new job, and I 100% could care less a libtard is terrified. Not my problem, go cry to your therapist about the law abiding citizen with a gun, and while you're at it, hit a pole on the way home, darwin wins and you don't reproduce.
end rant.

I love the people that argue "appropriate discretion". If someone wants to drive around with something "because he can", rock and roll and good for him. People like him are the reason we still can, and people like you are the reason why we have 9000 restrictions in MA....because you were too busy trying to make everyone comfortable and in the process left the window open for gun regulation. F***ing fudds. Grow a sack, and pick a damn side. I don't give a sh*t if a leo is uncomfortable, if you can't hack it get a new job, and I 100% could care less a libtard is terrified. Not my problem, go cry to your therapist about the law abiding citizen with a gun, and while you're at it, hit a pole on the way home, darwin wins and you don't reproduce.
end rant.

Don't hold back now. How do you really feel?

What the ell is the hunting store?

I'm confused.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

end rant.

Drinking Rye? [wink]

I don't suppose this is the best time to mention that "under my direct control" (wrt loaded handgun) sometimes means "in my left hand, which is hanging out the window" [laugh]

I put the coachgun on the passenger seat for shitsngiggles sometimes too.

I believe that to be true according to the MA Wildlife page, but I wouldn't want to be the test subject according to the last line.

"Transporting Guns in Motor Vehicles
CLASS “A" LTC: Allows the holder to transport a loaded or unloaded handgun on his person or in a motor vehicle if the handgun is under their direct control. Handgun does not have to be in a locked case or container.

CLASS “B" LTC: Allows the holder to transport a non-large capacity handgun. Handgun must be unloaded and secured in a locked trunk or locked container.

LARGE-CAPACITY RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS: No person possessing a large-capacity rifle or shotgun under a Class “A" or Class “B" permit shall possess said rifle or shotgun in a motor vehicle unless unloaded and contained within a locked trunk or in a locked case or other secure container.

NOTE: All rifles and shotguns must be unloaded when in or on a motor vehicle, but only large-capacity rifles and shotguns are subject to the storage requirement. This also applies to Muzzleloading or other Black Powder arms."

So if your 10/22 is on the backseat, you are an evil doer, but if its an M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, or an 8mm Mauser, no problems!

So glad I live in a free state where I can throw my AR and a handful of 30rd mags on my passenger seat without worrying about going to jail.

end rant.

riiiiight.

124447d1277399216-where-is-that-keyboard-commando-pic-keyboardcommando.jpg

So - One could theoretically legally ride with an 870 in a rifle rack of their pick'em up truck here in the PRM ?

Yes, you can do so legally. Of course, as you note, if you don't get arrested for contempt of cop there is the big suitability hammer that your chief can use. So while it is legal, I certainly would not recommend it.

Yes, you can do so legally. Of course, as you note, if you don't get arrested for contempt of cop there is the big suitability hammer that your chief can use. So while it is legal, I certainly would not recommend it.

A couple days ago someone made the comment that the problem with checking for go-time by running out in the yard with your rifle and checking if anyone else is there, is that this give an opportunity for the "man" to nab people as they pop up their heads, not facing them all at once.

Not unlike your point: Rack a shotgun in your truck window if you want, but unless EVERYONE does the same thing that day, you're going to be busted.

Case in point: one day each spring the Boston Common is filled with people walking around openly smoking pot. Try that on a typical Thursday all by yourself...

Back
Top Bottom