interesting article. elon musks neuralink tech and electronic warfare; guns obsolete

always thought of guns in warfare becoming obsolete. the end result of elon musks neuralink direct to the brain transmission: actually the technology has been around for awhile. legalization of drugs could be part of it; it is easier to access ones emotions when sedated and a doped up population is easy to control The Human Target - Directed Energy Weapons and Electronic Warfare

Last edited:
there is a big leap from using directed energy weapons to actually make some meaningful impact, like activate specific emotions. Chinese cooking Indians is another thread.

either way, lvl IV tin foil helmet would help.

there is a big leap from using directed energy weapons to actually make some meaningful impact, like activate specific emotions. Chinese cooking Indians is another thread.

either way, lvl IV tin foil helmet would help.
with trans humanism it is all coming

@HorizontalHunter

18171.jpg

article below the opening page scroll down a bit

Thanks, I was aware of that. My point is that this site is a bit 'out there', putting it nicely.

Actually I am aware of the Chinese conducting cloud seeding, thus while our weather is not man made, weather for others could be.

Back
Top Bottom