• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Intense police shootout in Houston…

At the beginning when they were just showing the houses. I thought that it was likely that those houses had termites. kinda a hunch.
\

Damn!!!! They can shoot in TX!!! Looks like the PoPo hit the perp as he was running perpendicular from truck to house at like 25+ yards

Looks like they were carrying full size glocks with red dots, one thing a rds does is make a hit on a moving target at 25 yds possible. Would be pretty freaking difficult with irons.

To go from getting shot at, to immediately rendering aid to the person who was just shooting at you is some serious professionalism. They weren’t even yelling or hopped up. Called for EMS, got gauze out, pressure, working on getting a chest seal out.
Impressive.

To go from getting shot at, to immediately rendering aid to the person who was just shooting at you is some serious professionalism. They weren’t even yelling or hopped up. Called for EMS, got gauze out, pressure, working on getting a chest seal out.
Impressive.
With no gloves on. That was probably the wildest part if the video to me.......

Impressive.

The bystanders who decided to just stick around during a firefight are stupid for doing so. Equally as stupid for then deciding to go over by the shooter once he's dropped.

Right? And did I see her with a young kid there too?

I’ll give the cop a pass on opening the gauze. He just finished up a firefight. Probably was dumping adrenaline. Ever get the bag of chips that just doesn’t want to open?

Shot in the stomach but no blood? The cop even says it's not bleeding, what's up with that?

Good job, HPD, very professional. Cool, calm, and collected - got the job done and rendered aid. Hope the dirtbag succumbs to his wound.

Looks like he got dropped by one of the handguns, not the rifle, right? Impressive shot.

I was a little disturbed at about 2:10 of the video, where responding officer #2, the first bodycam view, seemed to take a couple of shots at the suspect while responding officer #1 was directly in between them. #2 must have been very confident in his aim.

Good job policing. Shot enough to stop him and rendered first aid. I hope they make the rest of his life a living hell.

Back
Top Bottom