Instructor Discounts Thread

Another heads up. I bought something Nov 30th, 2010 and am still waiting for it to ship. Eotech said it would likely be in March.
So yeah...if you can wait 4 months to get your discount it will be worth it.

When I ordered mid last year it took about a month to get. They must be behind in orders..

Here's the 2011 S&W Instructor Purchase Program in PDF.

Attachments

• 2011 S&W NRA Instructor Purchase Program.pdf
    52.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
That M317 is tempting. Wish thy had the large frame night guard on there.

Why am i not able to read price list @ http://remat457.uphero.com. Does this require a seperate login or registration.

Are folks having problems with accessing the forms from my site?
There is no logon required.

-You just click on NRA Instructor Discounts 2011
-From there it displays the "articles" in summary mode (it is Wordpress blog software)
-Click on the article (i.e. brand) title. E.G. Ruger Price List
-In the article there will either be info or a clickable link

Ok, got a new attachment plugin. Now each brand/article has a big box if there is an attachment (big pdf, word, etc logo).

Discount List

I have compiled a list of the discounts available. Hopefully this will make it easier to find them:

http://woodinvillearesgroup.org/InstructorDiscounts.aspx

Thanks to this thread, remat457.uphero.com, and other sources.

I have listings for Beretta, Colt, CVA, CZ USA, EAA, Glock, Henry Repeating Arms, HK, Kahr, Kimber, KelTec, Mossberg, Remington, Ruger, Savage, SigSauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Thompson Center, and Winchester.

I also list Aimpoint, Bianchi, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris, Crimson Trace. EO Tech, Galco, LaserMax, Leupold, MidwayUSA, OTIS, Trijicon, and Viridian.

Hello, there was a problem with the file management plugin, either from the move or the rash of Wordpress upgrades and as a result some of the download links weren't working (somebody mentioned KAHR). It is fixed now.
thanks

I called CZ USA today, they DO have an instructor discount. No list, just give them a call. They quoted me $538 for the CZ American in .223

Yep, you can email them for pricing too. On the items I inquired about (CZ75, P07) I could actually get them for less paying retail through my local dealer. They also add shipping so not much different than various online vendors. Just my 2cents, individual items probably vary.

Couple of updates on the website (http://firearms.fortreg.com) now too: Knight (muzzleloading), Blackhawk reconfirmed, Mossberg reconfirmed, new Aimpoint form, and Rossi too.

regards

Last edited:
has anyone had any luck contacting the NRA to get replacement instructor credentials? I called a while back, got sent to someone's e-mail, sent them e-mail, and nothing...

has anyone had any luck contacting the NRA to get replacement instructor credentials? I called a while back, got sent to someone's e-mail, sent them e-mail, and nothing...

I finally extended my renewals and got them within one week. Never had any luck with phone or email.

Back
Top Bottom