Instructor Discounts Thread

If you email Eotech they will give you a list. I'm not allowed to post attachments.

BTW, got my EOTech, it took about a month.

Who did you guys email? I emailed the Eastern US sales manager but have had no response. Marketing?

Update: I tried Mike Kroll and he got back to me with a price list. You can find his contact info on the website.

Last edited:
Henry Repeating Arms has a program as well....
The items on the list are:

H001 Henry Lever Action .22 S/L/LR
H001Y Henry Lever Action Youth .22 S/L/LR
H001T Henry Lever Octagon .22 S/L/LR
H005 Henry Mini Bolt Youth .22 S/L/LR
H005S Henry Mini Bolt Orange .22 S/L/LR
H007 Henry Acu-Bolt .22 S/L/LR
HCASE Henry Gun Case 40” fits H001/H007
HCASEMB Henry Gun Case 34” Fits H001Y, H005 and H005S
HCAT Henry Catalogs (50 pack)
HSAF Henry Safety Literature (50 pack)

-Rick

Anyone know if the discounts this year apply to the AR-7?

Also, if you go to your local Dick's Sporting Goods, they have packets of discount coupons that you can give to your students (and there's one in there for you, too). I forget the amount, but ask for the Hunting packet (they have all different types depending on what you instruct/coach). Oh, and the real nice part is that they're pretty liberal with what they consider to be in instructor, too - for example, my RWVA Instructor's card was enough to get me the packet. And we're not NEARLY as well known as the NRA... yet.

Dwarven, those Henry guns on the list are the only ones available with the instructor's discount. PM me your email address and I'll send you the price list.

Thanks, Rich, but no need. I found the list on the Appleseed website (in the Instructor's section, which is not available to the general public), where I was informed that they recognize Appleseed Instructors for their discount program, too. I've sent them an email to see if the AR-7 can be gotten under the Instructor's program, too.

I'd like to get one for a couple of reasons: one, it's light enough for someone who doesn't have the arm strength to use a 10/22 (I'm thinking of a 13 y. o. boy at our shoot in Leyden) and two, I want to see if I can figure out a way to put a sling on it without damaging that pencil-thin barrel.

Price lists (including EOTech)

Price lists including EOTech are now posted on my website @ [removed since heliohost.org has disappeared from the internet for several days]
Check towards the end of the thread for the most current link as I shuffle around hosts.

I had been meaning to organize them, but I am only now getting around to it. Hope it makes it easier for everyone.

Last edited:
Remat457 - Your links do not work.

They work but you have to click on the title to read the full article. The link is then clickable. I don't know why but the theme disables it in summary view.

I would fix it but it is close to the end of the year and will wait until 2011 lists are out.

Mossberg also has a discount. The paperwork specifies "IHEA Hunter Education instructor" But they can accept other instructors as well.

Gonna have to reevaluate hosting next year. The host lost their mysql server and lost the database. Site is backup from an older version.

Last edited:
REMAT457, Thank you for posting this list. I found it to be handy this past year and I hope that you continue to do it for 2011! Thanks again!!

It ask me to log in on the site to access information. I found no link for a registration if you were not registered

REMAT457, Thank you for posting this list. I found it to be handy this past year and I hope that you continue to do it for 2011! Thanks again!!

No problem! Thanks for the positive feedback. I am planning updating it for 2011. I am going to wait until Feb to start pinging to see what will be available. If anyone gets new info for 2011 (or that they available) please let me know and I will update it.

I can not speak about Ruger! My local FFL dealer submitted my order by mail to Kahr on 12/23/2010 and my MK9 was recieved on 1/05/2011 and they state 8-10 weeks for delivery. So my guess is that ruger may state a time frame they will not exceed.

EOTech heads up

Just a heads up if you have been waiting to order on the EOTech program, 2010 pricing is still in effect through Jan. It is really good pricing!

There will be a new one in Feb.

No problem! Thanks for the positive feedback. I am planning updating it for 2011. I am going to wait until Feb to start pinging to see what will be available. If anyone gets new info for 2011 (or that they available) please let me know and I will update it.

I have the KAHR 2011 if needed!

The MA-compliant 2-tone PM9 with external safety/LCI was supposed to be listed, but I'm not sure if it was or not. Price was $450.

Sorry Dick it's not on the list, only the regular two tone model and the regular black model. I would call Kahr and ask them if they can do a special deal for you.

Just a heads up if you have been waiting to order on the EOTech program, 2010 pricing is still in effect through Jan. It is really good pricing!

There will be a new one in Feb.

Another heads up. I bought something Nov 30th, 2010 and am still waiting for it to ship. Eotech said it would likely be in March.
So yeah...if you can wait 4 months to get your discount it will be worth it.

Sorry Dick it's not on the list, only the regular two tone model and the regular black model. I would call Kahr and ask them if they can do a special deal for you.

I know they will. I have a instructor price sheet with the model 9193 hand written in and signed by Frank Harris, the VP of sales & marketing. My post was for the others here [wink]

Back
Top Bottom