Installing TruGlo Night Sights at the Mill

Not to thread hijack but I would also be interested in finding someone to potentially install sights on my CZ P-01.

received the sights today, so no one at the Mill wants to earn a few bucks and install them on my CZ P10C?
Jack, are they under radio silence? I emailed Randy days ago and nothing from him. Bueller? Bueller?

You can try Jason in the same building at Custom Defense Solutions USA 2 left instead of first left in the Mill and go down the Hall on the right. Like Jack said it's luck of the draw and there are guys in there that can do it. He keeps longer hours 9-5 SAT / SUN unless otherwise allowed with recent events. 978-431-0251. Tell him Brian sent you.

If that doesn't work, you can try Yarkov at 978-431-0202. He knows CZ. There is an amped up frenzy as you know for arms, so they may not have legit time to answer phones.
I've bought a few firearms from Randy and Yarkov, surprised neither has replied. Thanks for the info.

They could be right out straight, or gone for the day. They're more of a 9 -12 thing on Sat. Or by appt. Jason at CDS is there all weekend, unless this has something to do with Faker.

Back
Top Bottom