• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Installed APEX trigger

EPN

NES Member
Bought and installed the APEX duty/carry trigger kit in my M&P 9 Saturday....what a difference! Also a great learning experience of how it is disassembled and re assembled.

Bought and installed the APEX duty/carry trigger kit in my M&P 9 Saturday....what a difference! Also a great learning experience of how it is disassembled and re assembled.
If I may ask, where did you buy the kit and how much? I NEED one for my M&P Shield 9. This 10+ pound trigger pull is throwing me off target.
Congrats on doing it yourself!

If I may ask, where did you buy the kit and how much? I NEED one for my M&P Shield 9. This 10+ pound trigger pull is throwing me off target.
Congrats on doing it yourself!

First defense firearms...i believe they had it in stock for the shield....ill install it for you for the reasonable price of 9mm ammo [smile]

First defense firearms...i believe they had it in stock for the shield....ill install it for you for the reasonable price of 9mm ammo [smile]
hek hek hek

Yeah I'll definitely hit them up. I love that shop! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom