• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Inside the Michigan Militia

For your reading and viewing pleasure....
http://www.vice.com/video/inside-the-michigan-militia

Militia groups and neo-nationalists here and around the world have been growing bolder, more popular, and more powerful. But after the deadly standoff that ended the Oregon militia's occupation of a federal wildlife refuge in February, many are concerned that these groups of citizen armies present more of a threat to the American public than protection.

So, the militia killed people there? I remember it differently. Oh, there's a threat alright, but it ain't the militia, as demonstrated in OR and NV.

i find it hilarious that people like Vice protest government corruption and brutality saying we need to change things, but when white people do it with firearms. All of a sudden they are terrorists. Lets compare the damage done by Protestors in Oregon with the protestors in Ferguson or Baltimore. Clearly the militia in Oregon are worse. I mean they occupied an abandoned wildlife refuge, the baltimore and ferguson protestors only cut off access to public streets, burnt buildings, and threw rocks at cops.

So, the militia killed people there? I remember it differently. Oh, there's a threat alright, but it ain't the militia, as demonstrated in OR and NV.

yeah, but the protesters in OR and NV were law abiding gun owners cradling their firearms, therefore they're a bigger threat than drug crazed fire bugs torching homes and robbing folks in Baltimore!

Back
Top Bottom