Insensitive Shark Merchandise Terrorized Cape Cod

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
We need to start a rally at the 2 bridges and protest the removal of the lovable shark paraphernalia missing from the store shelves. I've got a shark pillow that I bought there in the 80's and I sleep with it every night. I am offended and my feelings are hurt! Where's the crying room?

upload_2019-5-23_6-29-50.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw the news last night, they have this all under control. They are putting up SIGNS !
And placing trauma kits at the life guard stations too !
Hope those businesses on the cape enjoy their bankruptcy.
A real plan would involve tossing the bunny hugging moonbats that run their mouth out the second floor window and then organize a program to reduce the seal population plus shoot any shark that comes near the beach.
Assuming there is even any beach left to walk on in this state between April and October anyway because we don't want to scare the f*cking piping plovers.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
free advertising by bed bath and beyond, start an outrage, get it in paper and online and don't pay for your name all over. your just being used

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You'd think they would change with the times. Use the "shark popularity" to make more $$$!

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be a hearing about the MASS proposal to limit all resident sharks to 10 teeth. Only migrating sharks, who do not have a legal residency in MASS waters, may grandfather all their teeth while being protected by the MASS Waters Sanctuary Agreement blessed by Crying Baker. MASS will require $895K to create a new office of Shark Spotters which will manage the process and hire the outside union contractors to protect our citizens from being harmed by any weapon grade sharks.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seals. The other white meat.

I hate that friggen place. Went in to the Orleans store once because we were with other couples and the girls wanted to go. It was once too often for me thank you.

I saw plenty of shark stuff being worn in Chatham when I was down 2 weeks ago for work and I'm sure the quality of the stuff was better than the crap from Building 19.2.1 AKA Christmas Tree Shop.
Seals aren't white meat. And they don't taste very good.

Top Bottom