Innovative robocaller.

I had one claiming to be the DEA in their broken/poor english a few months ago, saying I had numerous pending criminal charges but not to contact the police. I just hung up before they got further as I was busy with an actual DEA inspection at work with two agents from the Boston field office. They found it kind of funny I was getting a scam call claiming to be the DEA when the actual DEA was standing right there.

The best piss off a scammer/revenge on a robocaller was a coworker who kept getting spam calls from an Indian call center about extended car warranties. She's someone who doesn't get mad at them, she actively wastes their time and gets them to hang up on her after pissing them off. She started going off in rapid fire spanish feeding the scammer a line of crap about how she's an illegal immigrant, she has to take the bus and walk to work because she doesn't have a car or any money, and a bunch of other stuff. I nearly dropped laughing so hard after she got off the phone and explained what happened. She said that should give her about 1-2 weeks of peace before the robocallers start up again. She's someone who enjoys messing with the robocallers and telemarketers. Her goal is to force them to hang up on her, especially if they start swearing in Hindi or something else after getting so pissed.

Got one who said that he was with BOA. I told him that all BOA employees had an ident #. He said that his was 9177 which just happens to be the last 4 of my phone #. If I told you what I said then, I'd be banned. Jack.

I usually try to get creative with insults depending on the country of origin.

The best piss off a scammer/revenge on a robocaller was a coworker who kept getting spam calls from an Indian call center about extended car warranties. She's someone who doesn't get mad at them, she actively wastes their time and gets them to hang up on her after pissing them off. She started going off in rapid fire spanish feeding the scammer a line of crap about how she's an illegal immigrant, she has to take the bus and walk to work because she doesn't have a car or any money, and a bunch of other stuff. I nearly dropped laughing so hard after she got off the phone and explained what happened. She said that should give her about 1-2 weeks of peace before the robocallers start up again. She's someone who enjoys messing with the robocallers and telemarketers. Her goal is to force them to hang up on her, especially if they start swearing in Hindi or something else after getting so pissed.

I’ve heard that asking, “does your mother know that you do this for a living?” makes them really lose their cool.

I get really bad with them. I led this one guy all the way to the end with his scam,them I told him that I was A** f***^^^ his mother
and she told me to tell him to bring milk home.

Back
Top Bottom