Innkeeper gets race baited

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
And yet another win for play-the-race-card bullying. Shall we start a 'WTF Is Wrong with New Hampshire' thread? Agreed that it smells like baiting by some real @ssholes. Might even be a scam to try for a refund from the proprietor and the online service. A bit surprised she's facing charges, but anything involving race = suspension of civil rights for the accused. Everyone should take note and not take the bait and do your best to flip on the perps so that they are the ones facing charges.

Daddy Mac

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to Jackson a few times, just lovely. Sounds like the police really suck there. That's all I have to say about that.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've been to Jackson a few times, just lovely. Sounds like the police really suck there. That's all I have to say about that.
we're only getting one side of the story from this article. nothing from the couple or police. i'd love to see a copy of the incident report.

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, this woman has a long history of issues and problems with LEO as well as patrons of her establishment. She is not a sympathetic character at all. Go read up on the reviews of her motel and her prior interactions with LEO. This isn’t a Jasckson PD issue.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
they should install video and audio cameras in the public areas. if they had video of the incident and it happened they way the inkeeper said then there would not have been an arrest...

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Go read up on the reviews of her motel
this excerpt is from a positive google review, makes me want to get a room before the season ends. [laugh] "Our room was decently clean (just a couple of hairs on the sheets---presumably from the women who made up the room)" parrr-tay. i recommend bringing a black light to check those sheets.

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
She’s had numerous confrontations with both guests and the PD over many years. You ask for trouble enough times and you’ll get it.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, this woman has a long history of issues and problems with LEO as well as patrons of her establishment. She is not a sympathetic character at all. Go read up on the reviews of her motel and her prior interactions with LEO. This isn’t a Jasckson PD issue.
This is the Intarwebs.
Link to the reviews.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The hotel has plenty of shitty reviews.

Signing a "no refunds" contract and acting surprised when there's no refund, then pissing and moaning about a 9/11 memorial is weak though.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
they should install video and audio cameras in the public areas. if they had video of the incident and it happened they way the inkeeper said then there would not have been an arrest...
Um...no. I'd rather they not.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hotel has plenty of shitty reviews.
It might well indeed.

Question is: what fraction have timestamps after the news broke
(i.e., written by CAIR proxies)?

And for that matter,
how many people book online without reading online reviews?

Signing a "no refunds" contract and acting surprised when there's no refund, then pissing and moaning about a 9/11 memorial is weak though.
^This; especially the 9/11 part.

The innkeeper's excuse...

When Ghallami asked for a refund, Protasowicki explained that the money was forfeited under the terms of the online booking he had made — the room was reserved through a third-party online booking website.
...is also weak, though.

I sure haven't run a motel, let alone one with 3rd party online booking.

But they make it sound like the innkeeper has no control over any of the money,
not even the part that the booking service might hold back as a service charge.

I'm sure Mom and Dad are already way past they point where they wish they didn't
play the "non-refundable deposit" game with this crowd.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
She’s had numerous confrontations with both guests and the PD over many years. You ask for trouble enough times and you’ll get it.
I was curious what you found and so I read a couple dozen. I suspect a lot of this falls under "Eye of the Beholder" with a great many complaints focusing on the seedyness of a run down motel. I laughed at the "bodily fluids" with a small unknown stain on a unfinished wood frame. I ended my reading on the "service dog" one because for every truly legitimate animal I've known there are four that are bogus and have overly vocal owners that pull just this type of crap to get their way.

Perhaps it's just my personal third world experience that allows my perception a little flexibility. Not sure why anyone would be suprised at what is found with so much documentation. My setup theory stands...

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
My take on this is to never, EVER place your hands on an upset person and help them out the door.

I would have called the PD and requested an officer to help with an unruly person.

Where has it been said in the past that the first person to call the police usually controls the story?

Reactions: AHM

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm sure Mom and Dad are already way past they point where they wish they didn't
play the "non-refundable deposit" game with this crowd.
If the inkeeper refunded the payment in full, she would have probably been stung for the booking commission (probably 15%-25%). That probably works out to aboout 15 minutes of an attorney's time to straighten out this mess.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read some of the Google reviews, seems like most of them were written in the past 3 weeks/couple of months, which
normally would make me think people are intentionally leaving bad reviews, but there are also quite a few from
before the incident that describe the condition of the place.

So yeah, the place is probably a shithole, but the racial shit sounds like it's a set-up, overblown or when a**h***s collide

Supposed to believe this story and the dates on the picture say 1/31
The cops have her on file from previous incidents...

"
A review of Priscilla Protasowicki's criminal record at Conway's circuit court reveals that she was convicted of assaulting a man at the Lodge in 2011.

Numerous other charges of a similar nature had been placed on file without finding. That includes 11 criminal complaints that she spat on a Bartlett Police officer's face 11 times. Those complaints were put on file without finding pending an agreement."

Court documents shed light on alleged innkeeper hate crimes

Last edited:
Reactions: AHM

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read some of the Google reviews, seems like most of them were written in the past 3 weeks/couple of months, which
normally would make me think people are intentionally leaving bad reviews, but there are also quite a few from
before the incident that describe the condition of the place.
The cops have her on file from previous incidents...

"
A review of Priscilla Protasowicki's criminal record at Conway's circuit court reveals that she was convicted of assaulting a man at the Lodge in 2011.

Numerous other charges of a similar nature had been placed on file without finding. That includes 11 criminal complaints that she spat on a Bartlett Police officer's face 11 times. Those complaints were put on file without finding pending an agreement."

Court documents shed light on alleged innkeeper hate crimes
Thanks for the research, and the substantive results.

She sounds like a handful.

If it goes to a jury trial, I wonder how they'll like the case?

Top Bottom