Info re: Carroll County Fish & Game Club or Bearcamp Valley Sportsman's Club in NH?

Looking for contact info for either of the above-named clubs. If there are any NES members that belong to either I would appreciate the chance to hear some details about either place.

Specific contact info for either would be much appreciated.

If there are any other places in the Conway/Tamworth/Freedom up to North Conway area I would appreciate the info.

As always, thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve - I have a place in Freedom and went to check out the Bearcamp Valley Sportsman Club. The range is nested in a residential area with some farm fields. The range is all outdoors and is littered with shotgun shells and wads. Doesn't look like anyone cleans up after themselves. Also the target stands are in rough shape.

Membership was pretty inexpensive ($25/yr?), but you get what you pay for. Membership applications are available by the gate. Be prepared to bring everything, target stand, targets, staple gun, etc.

Let me know if you need more info.

Bill

The north conway club is real nice. its 35 bucks to join and u can pick an application that day and shoot.. drive south on RT 113 and the deli shop store will be on your right..

Yup, as FISH on said, you can get your membership at the community market and deli. And for 35 bucks you cant go wrong. They have done a lot of work to the place, and put a roof on all the shooting lanes. also if you like trout they have a private trout pond.

Carroll County Fish, Game & Shooting Club

The north conway club is real nice. its 35 bucks to join and u can pick an application that day and shoot.. drive south on RT 113 and the deli shop store will be on your right..

*Posting this info to update membership info pertaining to Carroll County F&G

We go up to N. Conway 1-2 wks/yr and per all the searches on NES, Carroll County Fish, Game & Shooting Club in Conway NH seemed like a great place to shoot while we are up there plus some great fishing for the kids.

Sent my application and $40.00 via mail about 2 weeks ago and rcvd a call this last Friday from the President. States that the Club has changed the way things are done now and havent updated the site. You now need to provide documentation that you have been through a basic firearms safety course, Hunter Ed course, or have license/FID. You also have to attend an orientation that happens each Wednesday of the month. Guess some yahoos have caused problems and now the club has to tighten up the process.

Last edited:
I joined last w/e. It's real easy but they have tightened up how they run the place, which I think is good. Mostly driven by the increasing cost of insurance but also some yahoos who have destroyed club property. To join just go to the website and download the application form. Then go to one of the member orientations. They are 2 hours long and consist of a short tour and then a review of club rules. They have them once a month on a Wednesday evening and twice a month on Saturdays at 9am. If you are an out of stater like me, just call the president (Jodie) and he'll make sure you can sign up for the orientation (the sign up is just so if they have to cancel they can notify you). They have cleaned up the place and it looks like they want to keep it that way.

Back
Top Bottom