• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Indoor Steel match @ Hopkinton Wednesday 12/18/2013

Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association
95 Lumber St, Hopkinton, MA 01748-230
Date: Wednesday 12/18/13.

Time: 6:00 PM till everyone is out of money or ammo.

Location: HSA Indoor range. Come one, come all. The only requirement is that you are SAFE.

The match: $3.00 per entry; 8 man relays; $6.00 to winner; $3 for second place.

The targets: 8 Inch Plates; 2 side by side racks. Man on man. 8 person elimination "pyramid". Relay winners will get an extra target for subsequent entries.

Equipment: Any safe handgun 38/9MM or larger; semi or revolver. Iron sights only.
If we have enough people with dot sights, we will run an "open" relay.

Procedure: Muzzle on table, finger off trigger, Timer/buzzer start. First one to knock down their targets wins.

Safety: IPSC/USPSA - Safety rules, Firearms in holster or "bagged" No handling of firearms other than on the firing line or the safety area.

Come on down and have some fun. Bring lots of ammo. We keep shooting as long as people want to sign up.

Optional dinner afterwards at the Dynasty restaurant down the street.

http://www.hopkintonheavyhitters.org...e-matches/c1bp

Last edited:
So for the weekly action pistol practice could I participate if I am a USPSA member but not a Hopkinton member?

Yup, come on by. Check the club calendar, if there's a bullseye match it's a short night and we clear out around 7. No bullseye match we shoot for a bit longer...then hit the Chinese food place down the street for some dinner ;-)

Yup, come on by. Check the club calendar, if there's a bullseye match it's a short night and we clear out around 7. No bullseye match we shoot for a bit longer...then hit the Chinese food place down the street for some dinner ;-)

Hmmmm the Dynasty is a huge draw for me! I'll talk to Craig as well.

thank everyone for coming down last night. It was a smaller turnout than in the past but that just meant that we each got to shoot more! [smile]

Thank you to all of the HSA members who helped run the match and keep things smooth.

Next plate match will be 1/22/2014. Mark your calendars. See you next year.

Back
Top Bottom