• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Indoor Shooting Range equipment For Sale?

Good Afternoon NES!
I recently ran across a classified ad wherein it advertised a 10 lane 75 ft range equipment (retrievers, backstop, etc) for sale. The ad did not give a former name or location only "massachusetts". It said it was approx 15 yrs old and very well maintained. The ad was placed on December 26, 2009. The equipment had been disassembled and loaded onto a trailer for shipment. Attempts to get a response to the ad have gone unanswered.

here is a link to a picture of what the range looked like when in service (i think). Anyone recognize it?
http://houston.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6948433&image=6948429

SO .. I was wondering if anyone on this Forum knew which range it may be so I can perhaps make further contact with the previous owners. ANY leads would be greatly apprecaited.

Tom

Good Afternoon NES!
I recently ran across a classified ad wherein it advertised a 10 lane 75 ft range equipment (retrievers, backstop, etc) for sale. The ad did not give a former name or location only "massachusetts". It said it was approx 15 yrs old and very well maintained. The ad was placed on December 26, 2009. The equipment had been disassembled and loaded onto a trailer for shipment. Attempts to get a response to the ad have gone unanswered.

here is a link to a picture of what the range looked like when in service (i think). Anyone recognize it?
http://houston.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6948433&image=6948429

SO .. I was wondering if anyone on this Forum knew which range it may be so I can perhaps make further contact with the previous owners. ANY leads would be greatly apprecaited.

Tom

Looks like it might be the place in Worcester that got shut down. Forget the name.

Good lead Bob P. It wasnt Boston Gun Club was it? I'm still trying to get more information, so it the former name comes to you let me know. THNAKS a million !!!!

Good lead Bob P. It wasnt Boston Gun Club was it? I'm still trying to get more information, so it the former name comes to you let me know. THNAKS a million !!!!

YES! That's it. The photo looks close but not exact. IIRC there was a shelf in each of the lanes but I was only there a few times.

From what I remember about Down Range, the windows where behind the shooters. They only had 6-8 lanes per side. They had tables in the booths, no carpeting and never looked that clean.

this looks like a gun range in monson mass called down range.

I'm afraid that I cannot identify the range in question , but the equipment is the exact same equipment that we use at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol club in Braintree, Ma. they really no longer use the Caswell name. the parent company is now Meggitt Defense Systems , and the range group is Meggitt training systems. The design you see is an older setup. I believe that they discontinued the type booth and tray you see in front of the shooter about 10 years ago. While it is getting harder to get replacement parts for the setup from them, they still support the equipment. most of their business now is military and police ranges, but they still design and build civilian ranges. the company web page is www.meggitttrainingsystems.com/main.php if I have it right. check under the live fire range sections.

Last edited:
This is my uncles range, it is still for sale, serious inquires only. Please pm me questions for buying only! Ill pass any info on to him. Its all wrapped up in a trailer ready to be delivered. Thanks - Adam

Range Equipment

This is my uncles range, it is still for sale, serious inquires only. Please pm me questions for buying only! Ill pass any info on to him. Its all wrapped up in a trailer ready to be delivered. Thanks - Adam

Does your Uncle still have the Equipment? if so can you send pictures, very interested.

thank you

I am very interested in buying this equipment

Sigman1984, I know its been awhile but i was curious if this equipment is still available. I am opening a shooting range and would greatly appreciate any info you have.

Thanks

John

10 lane 50'X75' Complete Indoor Shooting Range Equip. For Sale (479) 646-2026

Bob my name is Bubba i own a complete 50' X 75' indoor shooting range equipment it is for sale to anyone looking including heating and lighting plus much more. You may contact me at [email protected] or call (479) 646-2026. This is Military equip. that come out of a National Guard Armory in 2009 used very little with rubber chunk bullet stop material. This may be what you are looking for.

John if you or anyone else is interested in buying a 50' X75' Indoor Shooting Equipment i have a complete Military used very little range i bought in 2009. If interested call (479) 646-2026. [email protected] This is a complete indoor shooting range with many extras.

John if you or anyone else is interested in buying a 50' X75' Indoor Shooting Equipment i have a complete Military used very little range i bought in 2009. If interested call (479) 646-2026. [email protected] This is a complete indoor shooting range with many extras.
Today is May 4th. 2013 i still have my complete indoor range equipment for sale it is taken apart and ready to be delivered in which i will pay up to 50% of cost $40,000.00 cash delivered.

Indoor shooting Range Equipment For Sale

I own a complete Military grade indoor range equip. for sale includes everything used very little can have delivered for $40,000.00 cash. This is a 50' X 75' complete with lighting, heating retrieval system, steel bullet stop plate, rubber chunk bullet stop material, all sound proofing wall board steel overhead bullet stop plates, two extra warehouse heaters and more all stacked on pallets and will have delivered for $40,000.00 send for more info. [email protected] or call 479-646-2026 if no answer leave message.

Last edited:
Today is May 4th. 2013.I own a complete 10 lane 50' X 75' military indoor shooting range equipment used very little for sale $40,000.00 delivered. It includes the very large steel brackets that the 5' X 10' sheets of steel bullet stop plate bolt to, deceleration chambers that bolt to the bullet stop steel, rubber chunk bullet stop material, overhead steel bullet stop plate, all lighting, all heating, all custom sound proofing wall board, two extra overhead warehouse heaters and other extras. This cost is pennys on the dollar and will double your business or more. when people can try a gun before they buy it you get all the business and all of everyone else's business. Everyone one wants and needs a place to shoot i cannot afford to finish what i started but you can. you can call Bubba at 479-646-2026 or eamil me at [email protected]

I own a 10 lane 50' X 75' indoor shooting range equipment complete today is May 4th.2013. This is very good equipment used very little and i will have deliverd for $40,000.00. It includes everything all lighting, all heating with two extra overhead warehouse heaters, very large steel brackets that the steel bullet stop plate bolts to, the deceleration chambers that bolt to the steel plate, the target retrieval system, the rubber chunk bullet stop material all overhead steel bullet stop steel, all sound proofing custom wall board. And extras this is a comp-lete Military indoor shooting range system. This equipment is strapped to pallets and ready for delivery. Call Bubba at 479-646-2026 or email at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom