• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Indiana Sheriffs Completely Debunk Effectiveness of Magazine Bans in Amazing Video

Unfortunately, the antis can turn it around and say "see, this video proves that you don't need high cap (standard capacity) magazines." Its a no-win with people who reason with fear instead of facts.

Unfortunately, the antis can turn it around and say "see, this video proves that you don't need high cap (standard capacity) magazines." Its a no-win with people who reason with fear instead of facts.

I disagree. It undercuts the lies that this part of "doing something" is meaningless feel good mush. They have the burden to show why we need to change the law. Their entire argument is a sand bar that is being washed away by the tide each day. The are praying for another shooting to put wind in their limp sails. They are pathetic.

I disagree. It undercuts the lies that this part of "doing something" is meaningless feel good mush. They have the burden to show why we need to change the law. Their entire argument is a sand bar that is being washed away by the tide each day. The are praying for another shooting to put wind in their limp sails. They are pathetic.

You are right, but "they" don't care about doing something meaningful, they just care about doing something. To them, it doesn't matter if it works or not. Proof is the assault weapons ban which failed miserably. If the reinstate it, they can say they "did something."

They rely on their own feelings and fears, not facts.

Tackling is already a bullshit option. First you do not know if the guy is truly out if using your ears (taking cover and all that). Second...let's leave my position of safety...sprint over an unknown amount of ground...make myself a premiere target...and pray that I cross that ground in 2 sec or less before a new mag is slammed home and the gun being put back into battery. Yeah that makes total sense. Not.

Last edited:
You are right, but "they" don't care about doing something meaningful, they just care about doing something. To them, it doesn't matter if it works or not. Proof is the assault weapons ban which failed miserably. If the reinstate it, they can say they "did something."

They rely on their own feelings and fears, not facts.

I know they don't care but this stuff kills them as the masses of unknowing learn the facts. The key to the anti's lies is that those lies are unanswered and are believed by the people who don't know the issues. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And as each lie is shown, the house of cards crumbles even more and can't be rebuilt. It's the boy who cried wolf scenario. They lie and lie and lie. But with the internet and radio and other forms of media, they don't have the ability to stop people from uncovering the lies.

Look what happened to Dan Rather and his National Guard story of lies on GW Bush. It took days for the lie to crumble and soon Rather was fired and his career in shambles. If there was no internet, say it was 1985, the networks would have defended it and the public would have bought it. But now they don't have the control.

"Proof is the assault weapons ban which failed miserably. If the reinstate it, they can say they "did something."" This is a great example of how the lies are failing. They cannot even get 50 votes for this in a Democrat senate. The states of CO, VT and MN are fully in D control and none are pursuing and AWB. VT pulled all the gun control stuff that a few brought up.

I'm not naive, I know the anti's will never stop their gun grabbing. But this is really the last major push the can make. The younger generations are the most pro gun there are. So with time, they are losing supporters and the pro freedom 2a side is gaining.

I know they don't care but this stuff kills them as the masses of unknowing learn the facts. The key to the anti's lies is that those lies are unanswered and are believed by the people who don't know the issues. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And as each lie is shown, the house of cards crumbles even more and can't be rebuilt. It's the boy who cried wolf scenario. They lie and lie and lie. But with the internet and radio and other forms of media, they don't have the ability to stop people from uncovering the lies.

Look what happened to Dan Rather and his National Guard story of lies on GW Bush. It took days for the lie to crumble and soon Rather was fired and his career in shambles. If there was no internet, say it was 1985, the networks would have defended it and the public would have bought it. But now they don't have the control.

"Proof is the assault weapons ban which failed miserably. If the reinstate it, they can say they "did something."" This is a great example of how the lies are failing. They cannot even get 50 votes for this in a Democrat senate. The states of CO, VT and MN are fully in D control and none are pursuing and AWB. VT pulled all the gun control stuff that a few brought up.

I'm not naive, I know the anti's will never stop their gun grabbing. But this is really the last major push the can make. The younger generations are the most pro gun there are. So with time, they are losing supporters and the pro freedom 2a side is gaining.

I think we're a long ways away from being out of the woods - but I can see what you're talking about happening.

It surely does seem like people are thinking about this in a different way. I'm hoping that is a sign of some more generalized political awakening though. Once they figure out that they have a right to self defense - I'm hoping that starts to translate into fully realizing all the other rights too - and starting to roll back the welfare state - and the thinking that engendered it.

I've found one of the things that helps people mentally justify buying a gun - is to give them different scenarios. I recently had a talk with a coworker who seemed to really believe that everybody should own a gun - but he was conflicted because he had kids at home - was worried about what might happen - plus had a wife who was somewhat against it. What he really thought people should have - is an AR - because we might need it sooner or later to fight the govt.

I just sort of tried to look at it from the viewpoint of it being a good thing that this guy thought he needed to have a gun.

What I told him was this: So you could go out and buy an AR rifle. They come apart. There is an upper - and a lower. Take the thing apart - and if you're REALLY worried that the kids might get into it or somethign - you take it apart - you bury the pieces in the backyard - they even sell tubes for this very purpose - and the instructions on how to preserve it are all on the internet easily available - you buy yourself 1000 rounds of ammo - and either put that in an ammo can and lock it up somewhere - or properly protect it and bury that - and now you have your rifle and your ammo - and they are relatively easily available to you with just a little bit of digging. Alternatively - you can keep it in the house - put a lock thru it - and take the bolt out of the rifle - or do all of that - and hide the pieces in different places. What I'm telling you is that the being worred about the kids thing - is a solvable issue - it shouldn't prevent you from getting a rifle if that is what you are really worried about".

He had never really thought about it like that before. He was just stuck in the mode of - " buy a rifle - there's a rifle in the house now and it's a problem with the kids around " - he had never really considered that he could have it around and yet have it pretty much unusable by the kids - sort of like taking the distributor cap off your car or taking the battery out to prevent somebody from starting it up and taking it.

I could see the wheels turning in his head after I told him this, so I just let it be after that. My guess is that he's off now trying to figure out how to get himself that rifle.

Keep doing this over and over and over again - and you start to build up the army of people who are FOR owning guns. They just need to work thru their excuses.

I am 100% with you brother, just not as optimistic.

I just sent this to about 30 people. Some in NY where it is already too late.

All of this is so obvious it makes me dizzy. Can someone get crazy Joe biden to watch this.
How stupid are these people really? It is amazing really...

Back
Top Bottom