• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Indiana house approves bill allowing civilians to shoot...

Shouldn't need a law stating you can shoot an intruder... seems like it should be accepted as truth. It shouldn't matter whether the intruder wears a uniform or not it should only matter that they are unlawfully on private property.

I think no-knocks would be thought about long and hard if there was a good chance the first 2-3 officers through the door would take a round.

ETA: And talk about a complete piece of garbage article...

We should be asking ourselves why have the police been militarized and our Constitutionally-protected rights have gone through the shredder instead of bashing an extension of Castle Doctrine.

Love this part:
Fry’s colleague, Democratic Rep. Linda Lawson, a former police captain, says the bill would create an “open season on law enforcement,” and is opposed by “1,250 state police officers and 14,000 men and women in blue, brown and green.”

No, I think it will give law enforcement a pause to think about what they are doing, and do it the RIGHT way!

wow....this is nuts. I wouldnt want to be an EMT out there....What do the majority of uniforms of EMTs look like...Cop uniforms. Ive been sent to plenty of wrong houses before and just knock on the door n then try to enter the house, WTF....

wow....this is nuts. I wouldnt want to be an EMT out there....What do the majority of uniforms of EMTs look like...Cop uniforms. Ive been sent to plenty of wrong houses before and just knock on the door n then try to enter the house, WTF....

Heh I second that people call me a police officer even when my emt patch is facing them lol. This is a little rediculous, I see more bad coming from this then anything

Back
Top Bottom