• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Incoming!! Newbie alert!!!

Welcome. Where are you from and what ranges do your shoot at?

Welcome. Where are you from and what ranges do your shoot at?
Thank you Jasons- happy to be here. Learning so much.

I am in Western Massachusetts- newbie to MA LTC- been going to indoor ranges while in the LTC process- happy to say- I had it back in under 4 weeks. For outdoor ranges I am looking at the Springfield Sportsman's Club- the waitlist is opening later this month for membership.

It’s official- you have another new member. I have a couple of very important questions:
1) Who will teach me the secret handshake?
2) Do we have a wave when we drive by one another( like corvette drivers do)?

Thank you!

Yes there is a secret handshake and a secret wave. If you are an NES member in a corvette there is a super secret special wave. To others it may look like the driver is swatting an insect in the car arms flailing about. To a keen NESer with situational awareness skills honed to a fine edge, the special wave can not only be observed but translated such as "Hi my name is {hippity hoppity}. I'm currently carrying a Glock although the holster sucks. Hey do you like my car?". See swatting flies or elaborate communication scheme to defeat the man? Only NES knows.

Welcome and ask as many questions as you want. I did when I was a newbie here many years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: AHM
Yes there is a secret handshake and a secret wave. If you are an NES member in a corvette there is a super secret special wave. To others it may look like the driver is swatting an insect in the car arms flailing about. To a keen NESer with situational awareness skills honed to a fine edge, the special wave can not only be observed but translated such as "Hi my name is {hippity hoppity}. I'm currently carrying a Glock although the holster sucks. Hey do you like my car?". See swatting flies or elaborate communication scheme to defeat the man? Only NES knows.

Welcome and ask as many questions as you want. I did when I was a newbie here many years ago.
Can we be friends? I like you. And by your user name- you get to do the super secret special wave.

Back
Top Bottom