Incoming 3" GP100

watchman

NES Member
I shoot with a friend who has a 4" version of the GP100 and it really captured my attention. I did have the chance to shoot the 3" version and it has really captured my idea of a remarkable 357 shooter. It is currently on sale at Gallery of Guns until 2/28 which helped the decision along so I ordered it and should have it early this week. I am really looking forward to it and I think I got a great deal on a worthy shooter. I will post pics once I get it.

I finally picked up my new toy can't wait to take her out. I haven't had time due to a shoulder injury but maybe next week.

The factory grips are comfy but butt ugly so I ordered these from Altamont

I finally picked up my new toy can't wait to take her out. I haven't had time due to a shoulder injury but maybe next week.

What ever you do, never let that gun out of your possession. I made that mistake once I never will again.

curious how good of a deal. these seem to be available for sub $600 from a lot of online sellers but gallery's normal price is $700+

curious how good of a deal. these seem to be available for sub $600 from a lot of online sellers but gallery's normal price is $700+
You just have to look in the right place. For a while Four Seasons had them used 4" at about $399
But of course they weren't there when I went to look.

What ever you do, never let that gun out of your possession. I made that mistake once I never will again.

I bought a 6" Stainless a few years ago at FS, around $400 IIRC. My fiancee loves it more than any other handgun we own, when I found a member here selling his I figured that was the only way to reclaim "mine". We now have a pair:)

ForumRunner_20150117_162144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom