Inclusiveness - too many white people here

bmac10

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So technically, that makes it a color. [rolleyes]
But the color of an object is perceived by the observance of the light reflected. So an object's color is seen as what it reflected, not what is absorbed. So before you can even say what color something is, you need to define whether you are basing this on what is reflected or what is observed.
White is the resultant color of light, but combine all the colors in paint, ink, etc and you get black

bsaks

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
irony is they want to kick whites out of their 'safe space' yet everyone gets pissed when there is white flight at the community level... if everything is so much better with the whites gone, why you all mad when there aren't whites in your neighborhood? we're just creating a neighborhood wide safe space for you...

*CJK*

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny, as previously mentioned, technically speaking white is a combination of all colors. Black is the absence of any color...

n1bsbri

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, as previously mentioned, technically speaking white is a combination of all colors. Black is the absence of any color...
True for an additive color model. Subtractive model is the opposite, absence of color is white, all colors are black.

Additive models are used for things that emit light, such as your computer monitor, using the primary colors RED, GREEN, BLUE
Subtractive is for reflective objects such as printing on paper, using primary colors CYAN, YELLOW, and MAGENTA.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If she doesn't like going to school around white people, why didn't she go to Howard University instead?
She probably enjoys imagining she is a victim and is fighting racism issues that were pretty much solved generations ago.

She is the racist. She walks around seeing white people and feels "uncomfortable" even though I guarantee not even one person is so much as giving her a dirty look. In college, I was surrounded by every ethnicity there was, and never once did I feel "uncomfortable". Unless you count the student lounge that had a spider mite problem.... Endless itching if I sat there! That was uncomfortable.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The left has its worshipers so confused that even black people are calling for segregation now.

I can’t wait to be paying for these people to attend college.
That's what happens when you can't think for yourself.

And yes - they're right on the hairy edge of officially calling for segregation from white people. When they do that - will I be able to go around saying "there's too many black people here - you've got your own spots now .... please go there" ?

I'm sure when Bernie Sanders gets into office that's going to be one of his big efforts - getting white people to pay for everybody else's college degrees. Pretty sure AOC, Sanders, Yang - and a few of those other Democrat turds have openly been calling for that.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I remember not long ago when advocating for segregation was called racist. And here we are again.

Well, if they want to isolate themselves that badly, i can't stop them.... That would be racist. Actually, we have racists voluntarily segregating themselves. I guess I can try to look at the positive in that this may help keep the racists away from me. My circle of people will continue to remain non racist.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
To many damn crackers on this site too
True. Too many crackers = boring. Think Switzerland. Yeesh.

But...not enough crackers = too exciting. Think South Africa. Whooo.

But the middle bowl, Goldilocks thought, was juuust riiight!!! It had enough crackers to be not too exciting and yet at the same time somehow it wasn't boring either. Goldilocks finished her porridge and turned over the bowl to see.....made in USA. 1980.

:)

Top Bottom