In stock suppressors in Southern NH

I've confirmed that several shops in Southern NH have some cans in stock and I plan on "buying" (i.e. beginning my months' long wait) one next week. Does anyone have recommendations on a particular shop? I want placed that stock cans only.

Acme stocks as well I believe. And is a member here.

Edit: Never mind, per Website, retail location is closed........

Last edited:
I've confirmed that several shops in Southern NH have some cans in stock and I plan on "buying" (i.e. beginning my months' long wait) one next week. Does anyone have recommendations on a particular shop? I want placed that stock cans only.

Old Glory Guns & Ammo in Mason NH has quite a few in stock.

Hmmmm.... I checked out a few YT videos on the topic and I am interested. Would I be able to do this without a press? What tools would I need?

Drill press, Dremel, 6 ton shop press, forming jig.

Real easy, even with a crappy HF 6" drill press and press like I have. 8" press or stepped bit would have made it even easier because you wouldnt need to re-align when drilling the baffles like I did.

I've been considering making another one, just for the fun of it. Maybe an 8" .223 or a .40/10mm pistol can. Or both. Murica.

Last edited:
Drill press, Dremel, 6 ton shop press, forming jig.

Real easy, even with a crappy HF 6" drill press and press like I have. 8" press or stepped bit would have made it even easier because you wouldnt need to re-align when drilling the baffles like I did.

I've been considering making another one, just for the fun of it. Maybe an 8" .223 or a .40/10mm pistol can. Or both. Murica.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddddd...... Private message inbound.

NFA items, including suppressors, are one of the few cases where it really does make a difference to shop around. There's a big difference in price and availability from shop-to-shop, especially as you past the "every shop has at least one in the case" items (Sparrow, 762SDN, etc) and start looking for less common models (Sidewinder).

If you want a shop that knows what they're doing, Jim (Shooter's) does the highest volume.

Back
Top Bottom