• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

In stock suppressors in Southern NH

I've confirmed that several shops in Southern NH have some cans in stock and I plan on "buying" (i.e. beginning my months' long wait) one next week. Does anyone have recommendations on a particular shop? I want placed that stock cans only.

Acme stocks as well I believe. And is a member here.

Edit: Never mind, per Website, retail location is closed........

Last edited:
I've confirmed that several shops in Southern NH have some cans in stock and I plan on "buying" (i.e. beginning my months' long wait) one next week. Does anyone have recommendations on a particular shop? I want placed that stock cans only.

Old Glory Guns & Ammo in Mason NH has quite a few in stock.

Hmmmm.... I checked out a few YT videos on the topic and I am interested. Would I be able to do this without a press? What tools would I need?

Drill press, Dremel, 6 ton shop press, forming jig.

Real easy, even with a crappy HF 6" drill press and press like I have. 8" press or stepped bit would have made it even easier because you wouldnt need to re-align when drilling the baffles like I did.

I've been considering making another one, just for the fun of it. Maybe an 8" .223 or a .40/10mm pistol can. Or both. Murica.

Last edited:
Drill press, Dremel, 6 ton shop press, forming jig.

Real easy, even with a crappy HF 6" drill press and press like I have. 8" press or stepped bit would have made it even easier because you wouldnt need to re-align when drilling the baffles like I did.

I've been considering making another one, just for the fun of it. Maybe an 8" .223 or a .40/10mm pistol can. Or both. Murica.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddddd...... Private message inbound.

NFA items, including suppressors, are one of the few cases where it really does make a difference to shop around. There's a big difference in price and availability from shop-to-shop, especially as you past the "every shop has at least one in the case" items (Sparrow, 762SDN, etc) and start looking for less common models (Sidewinder).

If you want a shop that knows what they're doing, Jim (Shooter's) does the highest volume.

Back
Top Bottom