• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

in search of Kel Tec Sub 2000 9mm

I am looking to buy a Baretta magazine version of this carbine. I have been searching through some dealer sites and had some store visits but can't find a Baretta magazine version. I have found a .40 cal Baretta but I'm not looking for that one. Maybe someone in this community has seen one at a MA dealer and can point me in that direction. Thanks for the help.

I possibly would take a Glock .40 cal version if found.

Good luck finding one. I have one and love it. Found it at a NH show...probably your best bet. I usually bring in to the NES events.
What are they going for these days? I think I paid just over $400 for mine.

Ditto here, I have 3 and love them all, 2-9mm, a Glock and Smith version and a 40 Glock version. I just wish they would make it in a 45, that would be a good shooter. Riverview sales in East Windsor, CT.had a 9mm Glock version Monday when I was there buying my Saiga 5.45.
Gunbroker has a Beretta in .40, guy has a reserve of 349.00, also check out KTOG, http://www.thektog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Last edited:
Last edited:
Converted my Beretta 9mm to a Sig and use my 20rd mags in it. I see them frequently at NH gunshows.

I've seen new ones for just under 300.

Here it is at Impact Guns for $299, free shipping. .40 Beretta

http://www.impactguns.com/kel-sub2k-40-ber-96-10rd-sub-2k40-brta96-640832002720.aspx

Wow. I just checked my receipt and saw it was $349.95, so I don't feel so hosed now. That is still a much better deal (mine is a 9mm that takes the 92 FS mags.) I remember seeing someone trying to sell one for $800 at the next NH show I went to after purchasing mine and thinking what a great deal I got if that's what they are going for now. Of course, it was still sitting there when I left the show.

Thanks for posts and PM's. I did find what I was looking for at Northshore Firearms (a very nice store btw). It was $326 out the door for a new G22 version. I'm very happy with it.....just looking for more hi-cap G22 mags.

When I was looking for one I had a nes member offer to sell me his for $700.00!!! I ended up finding
a nib g17 version on gunbroker. But it took me about two months to find that one and I jumped on it when I seen it. Good luck on your search, you won't be disopionted. They are great truck guns and good shooters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom