....while US kids get suspended for:

- Drawing a picture of a gun
- Eating tarts into a shape of a gun
- Wear US armed force gun emblem shirts
- Make a hand sign in the shape of a gun
- Get into trouble for having the name "gun" in their birth name
- Using a bubble-blowing gun

- Feel free to add to the list.....

that looks like a good game for family game night, everybody gather round and get timed to see who can break down and re-assemble the AK/AR the fastest.

Freshman Year - Archery
Sophomore Year - Fencing (not selling illegal shit, stabbing one another with swords)
Junior Year - Small Arms Marksmanship (22LR)
Senior Year - High powered rifle marksmanship (30.06)

no passie, no graduatee.

In first grade in Newton public schools, my son got a timeout because he puts some magnets in the shape of a gun and was playing with a friend.

The public schools here are run by nitwits.

that looks like a good game for family game night, everybody gather round and get timed to see who can break down and re-assemble the AK/AR the fastest.

Sure beats monopoly or yahzee.

- - - Updated - - -

Dad brings kids to a Chechen school:

I guess he's the headmaster and they don't have a bell. He probably does that every morning and also for lunch and recess.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was awesome. at my high school, they offered yoga, square dancing, badminton, wiffleball, calisthenics, and then all the jock crap that us regular students could not get into, like football (not that i actually cared). i'd have jumped through hoops to take this class... and to have an AK at my high school to take down.

Last edited:
In first grade in Newton public schools, my son got a timeout because he puts some magnets in the shape of a gun and was playing with a friend.

The public schools here are run by nitwits.
Toy guns for toddlers are still being sold, aren't they? -- I don't visit toy stores anymore now that my kids are older. -- How about water guns? They are shaped kind like guns. Can kids bring those to school?

That would be frowned on here, actually.

Sadly.

It's clear freedom in the US doesn't exist. People will whine that "he's not being responsible" or "he could hurt someone". They of course don't care if someone actually gets hurt, they just want to see people they disagree with punished for not being more like them. I say if no one is hurt and no property is damaged, fire away.

There's a whole bunch of people on this forum that would want that guy arrested for shooting into the air.

I however am sad he didn't reload.

No one was hurt? I'm not in the arrest camp. I am in the 'if my kids were there, Russian throat punch' camp though.

No one was hurt? I'm not in the arrest camp. I am in the 'if my kids were there, Russian throat punch' camp though.

True, but that's not a police issue, that's you defending your kid. No police required.

On a separate note, its clear others are there firing guns, so you would seem to be the odd man out at this activity.

For the record I wasn't talking about the going def part, I was only talking about the bullets ending somewhere down range.

Meh, when I was in NPS they had a revolutionary war re-enacter fire off a powder charge behind the school as part of a demo every year. It was one of the anticipated 5th grade events. We also had kids get cap guns and nerf guns taken away regularly and given to there parents at the end of the day. I think we only hear about the cases of extreme stupidity.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

[rofl]not going to work on AR, the aluminum threads will be stripped after a few fast breakdowns.

Those kids need to work on their ****ing skills, that was pretty piss poor performance and when AK is assembled you need to rake the ****ing bolt. Shameful!

True, but that's not a police issue, that's you defending your kid. No police required.

On a separate note, its clear others are there firing guns, so you would seem to be the odd man out at this activity.

For the record I wasn't talking about the going def part, I was only talking about the bullets ending somewhere down range.

I agree. I might be odd man out, but it wouldn't be the first time... :D

Back
Top Bottom