• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

In need of some information.

Laderbuilt

NES Member
I will start this off by saying thank you for the information. As well as I'm sorry to bother you all for this.

My wife just reminded me we are doing a Boston Duck tour and spending the day in Boston this Sunday. I have forgotten all about this.

What I am after is are there any places I should avoid while carrying. I am VERY unfamiliar with Boston. So I don't know about college locations and other sites to be aware of.

The few places I know of that are off limits are the Boston Common, inside the state house, and courts of law.

I practice concealed means concealed but I like to know when I am placing myself at risk whether physically or legally. As for now I am after the legal risks. Any and all help is appreciated.

Again thank you for your time. If I had remembered this I would have done my own home work but know I am at the zero hour.

Last edited:
You're really fine, the only places I avoid are:

Post offices
Schools
Courthouses
Live event venues

and that's it. if they're not wanding at the door then you have nothing to worry about.

speaking of wanding...

I was at the Sox game on Wed. afternoon and as I was approaching the gate (gate c) I noticed a Fenway Gestapo agent halfheartedly waving his wand over people's hip/pocket area. I subtly shifted my IWB holster further around to my back and walked in fine. I completely expected for that thing to go off...did I get lucky or are those wands adjustable/not accurate? I mean, my cc piece wasn't that far away from where I felt this guy was checking.

sorry to hijack the OPs thread!

dont forget the uss constitution... its a no go area with a ccw (though i think they will hold a knife or such for you, but dont quote me on that)

3evevave.jpg

Back
Top Bottom