In Moms demand blah blah blah stupidity

mikeyp

NES Member
This was shared out from a FB page "Hypocrisy and stupidity of gun control advocates" (if you're on FB and don't follow them, you should https://www.facebook.com/HaSoGCA )
10256495_597339057029420_8987800594169782429_n.jpg

wow last i checked ar= armalite rifle...

I thought it meant automatic (killy) rifle. [laugh] The real hardcore anti's, if you discuss guns at all, they give you a Popsicle headache. Most don't even know where the bullets exit the evil gun.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a Canadian on one of my (anti) cousin's facebook posts. He said that in Canada, you can't just walk into a gunstore and get a machine gun. I informed him that the NFA of 1934 meant that nobody does that in America either. I guess people take their movies too seriously? He was also of the impression that only hunting rifles were available in Canada. I linked him to an article that details the (non-restricted) semi-auto rifles that are available up there. Sometimes people are just unwilling to accept that tools aren't the problem "tools" are.

Wow, they really are the gift that keeps on giving lol

10006925_600220723407920_992835035623968900_n.jpg

Nothing has ever hit my cock and made my gun fire accidentally[rofl]

Would that be a 30mm magazine clip?[shocked]

Hey, don't laugh. I want to add a 30mm to my collection, although I can't off hand name something in that size. Maybe I'll start with a Lahti and work my way up.

Wasn't there a guy that posted here years ago that had a problem with his holster hitting the cock? It went numb or something.

Wow, they really are the gift that keeps on giving lol

10006925_600220723407920_992835035623968900_n.jpg

Nothing has ever hit my cock and made my gun fire accidentally[rofl]

so to summarize, if more citizens knew how to hit a cock then we could safely open carry. that's easy enough to learn.

Just buy a Cock Block.

They sell them next to the Hard Blocks.

Problem solved...

most civilians don't know how to carry a gun in a holster without accidentally firing it?

link her to the cop who left his gun in the bathroom twice and the cop who shot some chick he was dancing with

did anybody notice if any of the subsequent posts go on to explain how utterly stupid and completely false those people's statements were?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

did anybody notice if any of the subsequent posts go on to explain how utterly stupid and completely false those people's statements were?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nah if you argue with them at all they remove it and ban you right away

Looks like a decent page, but even they make dumb mistakes. When you scroll down, there's a 'shoped "honorary degree" pic. It reads that it was conferred on Dana Loesch for her lousy interview, and was given by the "James O'Keefe Unethical School of Journalism"

Ammmm..... O'Keefe is the guy that brought down ACORN. Somehow doing investigative journalism is unethical?

I have to wonder about whoever is running that page. I know, it's supposed to be funny. FAIL.

Yeah, go vote in Chicago then

1010876_601514699945189_2394987621938952257_n.jpg

The longer these people are around, the less worried I am about them.

Even with Bloomberg's money, no one really pays attention to them, they have next to no political clout, and even putting all of their membership numbers together they're not even half of just the NRA.

The longer these people are around, the less worried I am about them.

Even with Bloomberg's money, no one really pays attention to them, they have next to no political clout, and even putting all of their membership numbers together they're not even half of just the NRA.

And that's assuming that their claimed numbers are accurate. In real numbers, I'd say NMT 30% membership compared to the NRA.

And that's assuming that their claimed numbers are accurate. In real numbers, I'd say NMT 30% membership compared to the NRA.
their numbers are completely fabricated as is their .org, but even if they were 1/2 or 1/3rd the NRA, that ratio should not be a comfort given the amount of time they have been around.

The reality that they cannot draw a crowd is a comfort, but given the lengths to which these lunatics have been shown they are willing to go and the depth of the pockets to support them, I don't think we can let our guard down.

We should be careful not to give them fame and credibility though - that is the tough part. Tuning into a raving lunatic pays their bills the same whether you tune in to hate or love them.

The reality that they cannot draw a crowd is a comfort, but given the lengths to which these lunatics have been shown they are willing to go and the depth of the pockets to support them, I don't think we can let our guard down.

I kind of think that if the left gets hammered this year at the polls, bloomdoosh and his MILPS (Moms I'd like to punch) will go away. Bloomy is throwing a lot of money out this year due to the elections, but I think he may go away until 2016 if they get spanked this fall. I hope so anyway.

Back
Top Bottom