• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

In case of terrible boating accident ....

That guy is a hack. I've seen some of his videos. Just scary some of the things he does to potentially-restorable antique guns.

IIRC, he keeps coming up on my feed and he had a rusty Deagle there yesterday. LOL.

That guy is a hack. I've seen some of his videos. Just scary some of the things he does to potentially-restorable antique guns.
This one popped up on my feed because I follow someone who restores / reconditions modern guns, so no real "sanded the original finish off the 16th century armoire" issues there. I just liked this one for the long time underwater aspect.

IIRC, he keeps coming up on my feed and he had a rusty Deagle there yesterday. LOL.
I don't think it's the same guy. I saw that one come by and it's from some Italian guy who says he's a "restorer". The one in the first post is from a couple of French guys who are pulling things out of canals with a magnet.

Last edited:

That is the same guy?

That DE was complete BS.

Back
Top Bottom