• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impulse gun purchase?

Not yet,so I doubt I ever will.

Every gun purchase is thought out months,even years in advance.

I made my mind up to get a FN FAL 50.00 (Thanks Sam) around 2007.I still don't have one because the right deal has not come along.

Regret is a feeling I despise,and most impulse purchases end up on the secondary market at a reduced price coupled with massive feelings of regret.So impulse buyers are a gold mine for gun shops and bargain hunters alike.

Example:

How many people here are regretting buying stripped lowers for $300 during the last panic buy ?

Anybody who bought guns or mags during the last panic at hyper inflated prices where impulse buying.If a person was to actually think about it,they wouldn't have bought a thing, just waited for everything to die down.

Everything we are seeing now is a direct result of panic impulse buying.People maxed out the credit cards and want to move the stuff for close to what their stupid asses paid for it ,which will not happen.Dealers still charging panic prices and as a result can't move merchandise,then complaining about nobody buying anything.

So ya,all you impulse buyers keep it up..the secondary market for your purchases you will end up selling at reduced prices loves it.

I have to say...I may buy guns on a whim....but if I don't think it's a good deal....I don't buy it. So I guess it's not that impulsive.....there's been some research into what it should cost. But if it's something I've wanted and it's there in the shop for a fair price......I'll do it.

i.e....I'm not the one buying $300 dollar lowers, 700 dollar Gen4 Glocks, and 1000 dollar AR's NFW......all that shxt is overpriced.

Not all impulse buying has to mean paying too much.... Just the opposite, can't pass up a good deal is my weak point.. :) The only gun we purchased in the last year that was an impulse, and we kind of wish we didn't, I think was still an ok deal... but, it was the wife's decision, a Sig Mosquito... not crazy about it, but hey, it's a 22... other wise, I'm really happy with all me guns!!!

Thanks Guys, that was quick.... now how quick can ya find me an RL550B Dillon reloader kit with everything I need to begin reloading... :)

Thanks Guys, that was quick.... now how quick can ya find me an RL550B Dillon reloader kit with everything I need to begin reloading... :)

Dillon 450B can do! Bought it new a very long time ago, set it up on the bench and never used it. Bought a 650 that's just waiting for me to run low on factory ammo.

Back
Top Bottom