Improper gun storage

Murrett had a valid license to carry the weapon, but was turned away by security guards at the door of Club Royale on Tremont Street when they discovered it tucked in the small of his back when they patted him down before allowing him inside.

“Murrett then allegedly stashed the firearm in bushes on Tremont Street and returned to the club,” Wark said. “When he returned to retrieve the firearm, he found it was missing.”

Wark said Murrett then returned to the nightclub and asked security if anyone had turned the gun in. No one had, Wark added. Club security then called the cops, who placed Murrett under arrest.

[rofl]

I had a bad dream where I was at Logan about to catch a flight and realized I was carrying, so I had to ditch it in a bush. [laugh]

People can do whatever the hell they want but I avoid places that pat you down before letting you in.

been there a few times. went to take a piss once and someone was busy emptying the contents of their stomach onto the floor, more pills than puke. i decided i didn't have to pee that bad.

How attuned the senses of the cop must be who "smelled a moderate amount of alcohol."

Firstly, there arent many bushes along that section of Tremont - please dont tell me he walked back up two blocks to dump it in the hedges along the edge of the common - one of the most pedistrian crowded places, at one of the busiest times of night.

ETA: maybe he put it in the bushes at Norton park, either way... total retard. If only he shot himself in the nuts thus preventing this genetic circus from continuing.

When the police asked him why he stashed it near a playground, I really hope he answered: "It's for the children."

I've had this dream as well.

Actually so have I. Not long after I'd taken my first trip to Ireland (my first time on a plane in over 15 years) I had a dream that I was waiting in line at the gates (presumably Logan), started patting around looking for my wallet and realized I still had my Makarov on me. I left the line and approached a Statie and asked if he could hold my gun for me for about 10 days until I got back from Ireland. He said something like "OK but we don't usually do this. Take down my cell # and give me a ring when you get back." LOL

When I woke up I had one of those cloudy moments where I actually wondered if it had really happened. Hahahaaa!!! Checked the safe and the Mak was still there. Phew.

Last edited:
Funny or not, I did this once (kind of)... Was about to get in line with my kids for the Liberty Island ferry when I learned that my beloved grandfather's Swiss army knife would have to go in the trash. Stashed it, made the trip, and returned to find it just where I'd left it.

Major difference from the object of this topic: I wouldn't have been crushed had it gone missing and, more importantly, would not have been facing any jail time. Though, being NYC, I'm not entirely certain of the latter...

Anyone else catch the note that the club called 911 when they turned him away after the pat down and before he ditched the gun in the bush?

Back
Top Bottom