IMPORTANT NOTE ON LEGAL THEORIES AND HEALEY: PLEASE READ

This is presumably being worked by the powers that be. Apart from alerting people to the risks of what the AG is doing... any detailed theories, legal knowledge, case law knowledge, etc that can be used against her in a suit should not be posted on this board. I also saw reference somewhere else about "educating" the governor, her apparent ally, on the law. Don't. Don't help her setup a defense. If you think you have something good consider emailing comm2a or shoot them a PM.

If youve posted up legal theory, case references, etc in other threads Id urge you to pull it down. You dont build a lawsuit on a public forum.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

So are you saying that you would like me to delete all of my posts explaining the MA AWB...?

This is presumably being worked by the powers that be. Apart from alerting people to the risks of what the AG is doing... any detailed theories, legal knowledge, case law knowledge, etc that can be used against her in a suit should not be posted on this board. I also saw reference somewhere else about "educating" the governor, her apparent ally, on the law. Don't. Don't help her setup a defense. If you think you have something good consider emailing comm2a or shoot them a PM.

If youve posted up legal theory, case references, etc in other threads Id urge you to pull it down. You dont build a lawsuit on a public forum.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Agreed. It's hard to build a house when someone's stealing the material you need to build it.

So are you saying that you would like me to delete all of my posts explaining the MA AWB...?

No. But if you start doing digging, or know something deeper than the interpretation of the law in this state, avoid posting it. Look, I expect the AG to have her best people playing both sides on this to get the best position they can. But that doesn't mean they will find everything, especially when some members here are more nuanced in the law as it pertains to this topic than any of her peasants that are essentially jumping into this blind.

Its possible there is some excellent legal argument or tactic out there that hasn't been found by her side yet and won't be found, and a member here will stumble upon. Law isn't brain surgery, plenty of people who are not attorneys are self-made experts in fields and know a ton more than most "actual lawyers" do. Some members here come to mind.

If you think you stumble upon that stuff, don't A. Post it or B. Use it to "educate" a politician. Shoot it over to the comm2A guys. Likewise if any memos, ATF letters, etc that you remember seeing in various forums come to mind and you think it may be helpful, let comm2A know. Don't link to it here.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom