Important info - plaintiff's needed - Healey suit

I'd hope that our attorneys do all of this digging and vetting of the plaintiffs on their end as well.

Just wanted to say that I think this is awesome!

Steve
I self disclosed the worst of my gun related issues. Figured it would save time and money weeding me out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just curious - what sort of info are they able to get off social media? How would they figure out what my NES name is? How would they access my blocked FB page?

You would be surprised at what people can figure out if they want to. Groups like Anonymous "doxx" people all the time. Never mind an attorney who can get a warrant or a subpoena. The only thing that saves many of us is that we're dull, boring people who've managed to never get anybody really annoyed at us.

You would be surprised at what people can figure out if they want to. Groups like Anonymous "doxx" people all the time. Never mind an attorney who can get a warrant or a subpoena. The only thing that saves many of us is that we're dull, boring people who've managed to never get anybody really annoyed at us.

Pretty much this. Expect them to be able to dig up even shit you deleted. If it was once on the internet at all, they will find it.

Back
Top Bottom