• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Important info - plaintiff's needed - Healey suit

Mike S

NES Member
Thanks all, the attorney's said they have found enough plaintiffs already!

Last edited:
I'd also like to chime in. Was at a gun retailer in New Hampshire and there are a bunch of AR's in New Hampshire marked MA "ok". So it was not just Mass folks following the law. Might be an interesting twist to have the New Hampshire attorney general weigh in. How could let shops label products incorrectly? Isn't that against the consumer laws? I am not an attorney not pretend to be one.

I'd also like to chime in. Was at a gun retailer in New Hampshire and there are a bunch of AR's in New Hampshire marked MA "ok". So it was not just Mass folks following the law. Might be an interesting twist to have the New Hampshire attorney general weigh in. How could let shops label products incorrectly? Isn't that against the consumer laws? I am not an attorney not pretend to be one.

Let's not get NH ****ed up because of Massachusetts' bullshit. Keep the fight below the border.

It's always about mass prudence. Ultimately it's on the end user to make sure everything is legal.

Were they MA "ok" or "compliant"? Pre pre or just pre?

Would make a huge differnce in a courtroom. When our Gestapo brings you and potentially the FFL in for peeing in her pool.

It's always about mass prudence. Ultimately it's on the end user to make sure everything is legal.

No actually its on the FFL to make sure the gun is legal for the purchaser to possess in their state of residence! So this would just get the FFL holder f'd over by BATFE if it was brought to court.

The irony, is Lexington and Concord was all about the Brits trying to take two light brass cannons. Granted, the stamp tax, and others pushed the whole thing, but that was the spark. One cannon is now in the Buttrick Mansion atop the hill overlooking the North Bridge, the other is atop the Bunker Hill Monument.

Keep in mind, you will be highly vetted should you become a plaintiff, be prepared to withstand scrutiny at a nearly microscopic level.

Let's not get NH ****ed up because of Massachusetts' bullshit. Keep the fight below the border.

Get what fcked up? I certainly think the ag in New Hampshire knows what is going on. What you don't think it's below her almighty to sue states for letting the slaves in mass buy evil black rifles? She is going after glock, legal gun owners, and it's never gonna stop until someone lays a beat down. Already mass charges income tax on people who live in New Hampshire and have been trying to shut down the New Hampshire fireworks trade to Massachusetts folks. My point being if you have another attorney general weigh in with his opinion of the law then her highness has no legs to stand on. If every former ag in mass and now a current one says the law was being followed-get my point.

Besides I live in New Hampshire. We do have tv, the Internet, and cable so I doubt people are clueless about this.

Besides I live in New Hampshire. We do have tv, the Internet, and cable so I doubt people are clueless about this.

I would be shocked if the normal people of NH knew anything about this at all. Most of the country doesn't. Hell, even most of the people here in the commiewealth don't know/care about it.

Question: Would former residents make good plaintiffs? As an example, someone from MA bought a prohibited rifle, maybe sold it maybe didn't, but moved out of state after 7/20. They're still in the same boat with the rest of us on that felonious transfer right?

Emailed.

Keep in mind, you will be highly vetted should you become a plaintiff, be prepared to withstand scrutiny at a nearly microscopic level. ��
Can you expand on that? I have zero dirt in my past but I also don't like this gov looking at me any closer than necessary.

A round of applause for all the folks jumping in on this to take on the AG.

Now it's a waiting game 'till COMM2A releases the Kraken.

Sorry for being stupid.
Question. During the Federal ban were the same MA compliant featured sporting rifles allowed by the ATF?

Emailed.

Can you expand on that? I have zero dirt in my past but I also don't like this gov looking at me any closer than necessary.

1. If you have any interactions with the system, they will be used to cast unflattering innuendo on your character. Think CWOFs, arrests not involving charges or conviction or not guilty findings are not relevant - think again.

2. If they want to dig deep, they will get a log of all police calls to your residence - so a call for a "domestic", even if it did not result in an arrest, could show up.

3. If you have a habit of posting stupid stuff on forums or social media, don't sign up. If you post things advocating public officials take dirt naps; make statements that you will ignore unjust laws; use tired slogans like 'kill em all and let Dog sort em out' or are an internet tough guy, best to take a pass and let someone without a history of making a fool of himself step forward.

1. If you have any interactions with the system, they will be used to cast unflattering innuendo on your character. Think CWOFs, arrests not involving charges or conviction or not guilty findings are not relevant - think again.

2. If they want to dig deep, they will get a log of all police calls to your residence - so a call for a "domestic", even if it did not result in an arrest, could show up.

3. If you have a habit of posting stupid stuff on forums or social media, don't sign up. If you post things advocating public officials take dirt naps; make statements that you will ignore unjust laws; use tired slogans like 'kill em all and let Dog sort em out' or are an internet tough guy, best to take a pass and let someone without a history of making a fool of himself step forward.

I'd hope that our attorneys do all of this digging and vetting of the plaintiffs on their end as well.

Just wanted to say that I think this is awesome!

Steve

100% clean on the first two. For number three, no obvious posts of that nature, but I suppose a really overzealous person could try and nitpick if they dug really deep; this is just speculation though, as I can't think of any specific instances that could be considered questionable.

Just curious - what sort of info are they able to get off social media? How would they figure out what my NES name is? How would they access my blocked FB page?

Back
Top Bottom