Impeachment woes for the Dems

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm just amazed that both parties "truths" are so far apart. It's like we're watching 2 completely different movies here... I realize the real truth is somewhere in between, but c'mon.. these guys are so far apart it's like night and day...

As much as I want to believe the Republicans.. there's a very VERY small part of me that says "what if they're lying just as much as the Dems?"

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I want to believe the Republicans.. there's a very VERY small part of me that says "what if they're lying just as much as the Dems?"
They aren't. The FBI and potentially the CIA tried to throw an election. They media was and still is working hand-in glove with the FBI and private intelligence (Fusion GPS & others) to influence political outcomes.

The DNC is desperately flapping their arms because it wasn't supposed to be obvious that a significant number of government employees and the media are wholly owned subsidiaries of the DNC.

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm just amazed that both parties "truths" are so far apart. It's like we're watching 2 completely different movies here... I realize the real truth is somewhere in between, but c'mon.. these guys are so far apart it's like night and day...

They are. We ought to declare the Democrat and Republican parties as terrorist organizations and start over with fresh parties. I'm seriously considering switching to the Pirate party. Just for the giggles. I have no idea what they actually stand for, if anything.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Channeling creepy Joe Biden are we?
Actually not.....He's been known as "Fat Jerry" for decades.........the guy is/has always been a walking weeble.....and its well known he's had all the issues that accompany short guys that weight 340 lbs...........its so bad that even dem staffers raz him

Reactions: TLB

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are. We ought to declare the Democrat and Republican parties as terrorist organizations and start over with fresh parties.
Or none.

The problem, of course, is that you damned humans tend to do the Bird-Of-A-Feather thing and flock together. And with free association being (supposedly) Constitutionally protected (but not the converse)...

That said, given its behavior as of late, the Democratic Party is probably well into Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization territory by now.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They aren't. The FBI and potentially the CIA tried to throw an election. They media was and still is working hand-in glove with the FBI and private intelligence (Fusion GPS & others) to influence political outcomes.

The DNC is desperately flapping their arms because it wasn't supposed to be obvious that a significant number of government employees and the media are wholly owned subsidiaries of the DNC.

Its sooo much worse than most people are willing to put words to

Lets let Sam Faddis formerly of the CIA explain......before you even read the piece he wrote be sure to read his creds/bio off to the right to help put it into context

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually not.....He's been known as "Fat Jerry" for decades.........the guy is/has always been a walking weeble.....and its well known he's had all the issues that accompany short guys that weight 340 lbs...........its so bad that even dem staffers raz him

Rush has started calling him the "round mound of the gavel."

Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome, but the committee clerk Madeline Strasser has been the one I've really enjoyed listening to..

madelinestrasser.jpg

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FBI wasn't just spying on Trump, but all of the Republican front-runners.

They were spying on Page and Papadopoulos before they joined the Trump campaign? Why? Bongino tells us that Papadopoulos was an advisor to the Ben Carson campaign before he joined the Trump campaign.

Bongino: “Ladies and Gentlemen, how many campaign operatives and campaigns exactly were their confidential sources spying on?…When was it announced that Page and Papadopoulos planned to join the Trump campaign? March 2016…All of a sudden, traffic starts to spike dramatically.

This is a massive, massive scandal…I don’t think they were just spying on the Trump campaign.”

Summing Up:

The FBI spied on Carter Page and George Papadopoulos both before and after they were affiliated with the Trump campaign.

The FBI initially tried to obtain FISA warrants to spy on both Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. On August 15th, the FBI’s OGC refused both, saying there was insufficient probable cause.

The CIA sent a memo to the FBI in August 2016 to inform them that Carter Page was working for them, that he was not a Russian spy.

“The insurance policy was the FBI knowingly lying and manipulating about Carter Page pretending he wasn’t an asset for the CIA, but an asset for the Russians. And manipulating emails to make a FISA judge believe what were benign, mundane contacts with Russians and some that were not benign, but were on behalf of a U.S. government mission were actually evidentiary data points that Carter Page was a U.S. spy worthy of spying on.”

Questions:

Why was the FBI spying on George Papadopoulos before he was named as a Trump advisor?

Since Papadopoulos was a foreign policy advisor to the Ben Carson campaign before he moved to the Trump team, is it possible the FBI was prepared to spy on the campaign of whichever Republican candidate won the nomination?

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FBI wasn't just spying on Trump, but all of the Republican front-runners.
It's utterly amazing how much all of the issues they claim to have with Trump are just them projecting their own issues onto him.

Collusion with Russia = Uranium One and Clinton Foundation cover
Biden corruption = Trump is corrupt for asking Ukraine to look into it
Clinton paid for Steele dossier used by FBI to investigate Trump campaign = Trump asked Ukraine to dig for dirt on Biden (Impeach!)

Meanwhile, Schiff is spying on Nunez....WTF!

The media is the real problem in this country - they spew "the big lie" on a daily basis.

By the way Biden could still be impeached for what he did with Ukraine as VP....you don't have to still be in office (or so I heard)

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I got nauseous with the BS floating around that but Biden is screwed. I’m really thinking the D’s have sunk another just like they killed off Sanders.
These MFers are like gerbils eating their own.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nadler looks like he may not make it through the day. They are marking up the two Impeachment Articles and he looks like he is either going to shit himself or worse.
The vote on the final IA's is supposed to be later today.
So, how did that all turn out?

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
So, how did that all turn out?
If you not be jerkin my chain. They 'debated' all day then night to the point of a vote and stopped and recessed at o'dark-midnight. Yesterday morning they reconvened ONLY to vote on the 2 articles which passed strictly on party vote.

It is thought they did this so it wouldn't go down in history as a "midnight vote to impeach the president". All politics.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Delayed the full vote until Monday. They didn't have the votes Friday and will whip all weekend.
I believe he was asking about the markup that I referred to with Nadler.
The top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee abruptly announced late Thursday that after more than 14 hours of debate the panel would recess and wait until Friday morning to vote on articles of impeachment against President Trump

(D-N.Y.) recessed the impeachment articles markup after 11 p.m., saying that the committee would reconvene to cast the impeachment votes Friday at 10 a.m.

With Nadler's announcement came an audible gasp from both the audience and the Republicans on the dais, who said they had received no warning and were under the impression that Thursday's marathon hearing would conclude with votes on both articles before midnight, allowing members to start heading home for the weekend.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe he was asking about the markup that I referred to with Nadler.
The articles vote on Friday was supposed to occur on Thursday night with the impeachment vote itself on Friday. It was delayed, delaying the impeachment vote to next week, because Pelosi didn't have the votes the same day as the articles were voted to move forward by the committee.

The phony Blue Dogs and reps in battleground states are shitting themselves because they don't want to be Pelosi's crash test dummies by voting for impeachment. It's why Censure is being floated as an alternative. Either their insane base is enraged or the phony moderates have to shed their masks and sacrifice being reelected. Either way the DNC screwed itself into a corner.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

To be honest, I don’t care if he was digging up corruption on Biden, and I certainly wouldn’t want a Democrat President.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's utterly amazing how much all of the issues they claim to have with Trump are just them projecting their own issues onto him.

Collusion with Russia = Uranium One and Clinton Foundation cover
Biden corruption = Trump is corrupt for asking Ukraine to look into it
Clinton paid for Steele dossier used by FBI to investigate Trump campaign = Trump asked Ukraine to dig for dirt on Biden (Impeach!)

Meanwhile, Schiff is spying on Nunez....WTF!

The media is the real problem in this country - they spew "the big lie" on a daily basis.

By the way Biden could still be impeached for what he did with Ukraine as VP....you don't have to still be in office (or so I heard)
My theory is the Trump campaign knew how dirty the Dems all were all along WRT to the Ukraine, that's the whole reason for them poking the Ukraine bees nest.
Dems tried to swing around and sting him. Deep state, media, dems all doing their absolute best to oust him. They know how deep the rabbit hole goes and they're all
terrified.
F'n criminals. all of them.

Knob Creek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Democratic Congressman leaving Party over this:

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Democratic Congressman leaving Party over this:

Nancy is not going to happy about that.