Impeachment on the Way

Probably just a coincidence but...

Nixon takes concrete steps to end the Vietnam war. His personal shortcomings and paranoia are exploited to ensnare him in the Watergate scandal. He resigns rather than face impeachment and removal from office. A rather unlikeable president is driven from office with the support of fellow Republicans and no one seems to mind very much.

Trump takes concrete steps to end our current foreign wars and refuses to start new ones. He faces a three-year-long Russia collusion hoax and faces two politically motivated impeachments. He loses office in a black-swan event election result with serious questions about the legitimacy of the conducting of the election. Replublican leadership refuses to fight for him -- choosing Biden over their party's president.

Also coincidentally enough, on Biden's first day as President, Seria policy is changed and the troops were staged and ready to roll back into Seria. Oh, and let's not forget the false flag operation that was the Capitol Riot meant to discredit Trump on his way out of office and to serve as fodder for a second politically-motivated impeachment. It seems pretty clear who our government exists to serve -- it ain't us!

I fear that we are close to the point where the discussion will change from, "How do we reform and save the Republican party" to "What should a national divorce look like?"

Trump's campaign had more energy behind it than any politician I have seen in my life (granted im only 30). The energy at his rally's were unreal. If we lost it was not due to him. Both GA candidates were mediocre. Loeffler was a low energy typical establishment loser. If anyone is to blame its them. Besides they went all in on rigging the election the first time. If they didn't follow through with the runoffs it would have been abundantly clear something was wrong.
Yes, granted you are only 30. And not too smart. Yet. Maybe you will learn what you don’t know, but I doubt it.

Sure, if you believe Biden actually got 80 million votes. If you believe the results of both GA elections. Then you can blame Trump for the loss.

Republicans did more harm to themselves than he ever will
the ga run off rests solely on the shoulders of the republican voters who didn't bother to come out to vote They had far fewer votes than they did in november on what would be a significantly more important race.

Probably just a coincidence but...

Nixon takes concrete steps to end the Vietnam war. His personal shortcomings and paranoia are exploited to ensnare him in the Watergate scandal. He resigns rather than face impeachment and removal from office. A rather unlikeable president is driven from office with the support of fellow Republicans and no one seems to mind very much.

Trump takes concrete steps to end our current foreign wars and refuses to start new ones. He faces a three-year-long Russia collusion hoax and faces two politically motivated impeachments. He loses office in a black-swan event election result with serious questions about the legitimacy of the conducting of the election. Replublican leadership refuses to fight for him -- choosing Biden over their party's president.

Also coincidentally enough, on Biden's first day as President, Seria policy is changed and the troops were staged and ready to roll back into Seria. Oh, and let's not forget the false flag operation that was the Capitol Riot meant to discredit Trump on his way out of office and to serve as fodder for a second politically-motivated impeachment. It seems pretty clear who our government exists to serve -- it ain't us!

I fear that we are close to the point where the discussion will change from, "How do we reform and save the Republican party" to "What should a national divorce look like?"
Never mind Nixon, we know what happened to JFK when he bucked them.

Yes, granted you are only 30. And not too smart. Yet. Maybe you will learn what you don’t know, but I doubt it.

ok well get f***ed you commie piece of shit. Just because you wife tells you Trump hurts her feelings doesn't mean you have to be a little bitch and go along with it. Seriously, stop taking the estrogen pills. You're probably an Antifa troll anyways.

Edit* boyfriend not wife.

ok well get f***ed you commie piece of shit. Just because you wife tells you Trump hurts her feelings doesn't mean you have to be a little bitch and go along with it. Seriously, stop taking the estrogen pills. You're probably an Antifa troll anyways.

Edit* boyfriend not wife.

oh man I was wondering how you would respond. You came soo much harder than I thought you would...bravo!

the ga run off rests solely on the shoulders of the republican voters who didn't bother to come out to vote They had far fewer votes than they did in november on what would be a significantly more important race.

Sure, if you trust the results. Given the lack of transparency in the GA general election, I wouldn't put any faith in the runoff numbers either. Either way, what happened in GA is not Trump's fault, which was what I was replying to.

I'm of a slightly different opinion than some here.

Trump is an insane, narcicisti, thin skinned a554ole.

But for the last 4 years he's been my a554ole.
He was the lesser of 2 evils. I'm sad to see him go. But lets not pretend he was something good.

It is ENTIRELY Trump's fault that we lost the senate. Polls strongly favored a Republican victory shortly after the November elections. But Trump's continuing theater put the Georgia republican candidates in an impossible situation. 1) support trump and lose the middle while appearing insane. 2) Accept the election and lose the support of rabid trump supporters.

If Trump cared about the country, he would have figured out that he couldn't win. (regardless of whether the steal was real or not is immaterial) He would have thought strategically and done what he could to support the GA candidates. He did none of that.

It is Donald Trumps fault that we lost the senate.

What is obvious is that people were voting against him rather than for Joe. Republican's picked up seats in the house as well as state houses across the country. There was no blue wave. People were just tired of Trump.

When he was elected, I thought. OK, this was all great MAGA theater. He's going to settle down and GOVERN. It never happened.
No the media isn't fair. But he sure as hell made their lives easy by providing continuous stream on insanity via twitter.

He's gone. He lost. With that said, I hope he stays away. He will do nothing but harm to Republicans and their ability to win nationally.

I seriously fear he will form the MAGA party and split the conservative vote, thus handing the Democrats more electoral victories. Again, if he actually cared about his country, he would't do that. But I wouldn't bet on it.
Ummm those middle of the night votes and those people bussing in from cali to vote..... they were a byproduct of djt?

And if he cared about his country he would get rid of the rino party. F*** all of them who didn't support him in a rigged election. They had no desire to do the will of the people they wanted to get back to status quo of f***ing us over. He exposed them as giant frauds. And they showed they have no spine to stand up for integrity and democracy.

Sure, if you trust the results. Given the lack of transparency in the GA general election, I wouldn't put any faith in the runoff numbers either. Either way, what happened in GA is not Trump's fault, which was what I was replying to.
Why wouldn't it be his fault? I think he needed to step up more than ever and try and give them some semblance of faith in the polls to go out and bother to vote. They had Sydney Powell out there telling people to just not even bother and they didn't... If they had show up and voted like they did in November they would have won both races but several hundred thousand less decided to just stay home. The bigger picture was entirely missed in the name of self loathing and for what? They can't find a court in the country that thinks the case has any merit based on the evidence provided. Its asinine to continue to believe at this point 100% of the courts are colluded on this.

Ummm those middle of the night votes and those people bussing in from cali to vote..... they were a byproduct of djt?

And if he cared about his country he would get rid of the rino party. F*** all of them who didn't support him in a rigged election. They had no desire to do the will of the people they wanted to get back to status quo of f***ing us over. He exposed them as giant frauds. And they showed they have no spine to stand up for integrity and democracy.
yet not a single court thinks there is a case to be heard including SCOTUS. It sounds like they cast out a bunch of BS and a number of people are hooked. You have republicans auditing votes and still coming up with the same tally.

yet not a single court thinks there is a case to be heard including SCOTUS. It sounds like they cast out a bunch of BS and a number of people are hooked. You have republicans auditing votes and still coming up with the same tally.
Not one court denied it due to lack of evidence.
And honestly its so important they should've taken the cases to find no evidence

Not one court denied it due to lack of evidence.
And honestly its so important they should've taken the cases to find no evidence
"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

a lack of evidence is the specific reason they denied the case.

We don't know that yet. And I don't think that answer will come easily. I think the GOP will tear itself apart getting there. And into that vacuum Democratic Party power will flood.
We're already there.....

And ultimately, this isn't so much about trump as it is his base.

Lol that's great, but that's not really an audit, if it’s only counting and not examining the authenticity of the votes.

I for one never really believed most of the tinfoiler fraud theories to begin with. If fraud exists, it's far more likely in the "analog" domain, things like ballot harvesting, None of the "nothing to see here" people have been able to explain retarded voter turnout #s in some places, either. Or pollwatchers being denied access, etc. Stuff that's very, -not- tinfoil.

ETA: as to why the courts wont touch.... that's pretty obvious. On a 1-10 scale of 'doing the right thing is often very uncomfortable" a court challenging this election, for a judge, would be a an 11. The obvious temptation is to dismiss the claims on the weakest excuse, so that you don't expose your family to swamp creatures or other problems like that. Furthermore there is an unspoken pile of drivel a lot secretly believe in, regardless of political affiliation... which is that "when trump goes away most problems will be solved" lmao.... it's a fun mind virus people stockholm themselves with.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it be his fault? I think he needed to step up more than ever and try and give them some semblance of faith in the polls to go out and bother to vote. They had Sydney Powell out there telling people to just not even bother and they didn't... If they had show up and voted like they did in November they would have won both races but several hundred thousand less decided to just stay home. The bigger picture was entirely missed in the name of self loathing and for what? They can't find a court in the country that thinks the case has any merit based on the evidence provided. Its asinine to continue to believe at this point 100% of the courts are colluded on this.

Why would Trump give them a semblance of faith in the polls when there was none? If you believe Joe got 80 million votes, good for you, however many many people do not and for good reason. If changing State election procedures without going through the legislature, boarding up the windows in Atlanta, denying access to election watchers, stopping the count for hours and dumping hundreds of thousands of votes in the middle of the night that weren't signature verified and that all went for Biden and hundreds of sworn affidavits from whistleblowers don't mean anything to you because the courts decided to summarily dismiss all of them without reviewing any of them, there's no sense continuing the conversation. If the FEC/DOJ didn't follow up with a single whistleblower is ok with you, don't know what to tell you. Trump had nothing to do with Powell. Auditing votes that have already been counted and certified with all of the above going on won't yield a different result.

How do you figure if they showed up to vote like they did in November they would have won? Didn't Trump "lose" GA in November? Not a single court in the country tested any of they evidence, they simply dismissed the cases. But hey, I'm guessing that you also believe that the media is reporting accurately and that Social Media is simply enforcing their rules and not censoring anyone based on their political leanings. As long a .gov and the media/tech tell you it's legit, then it must be legit. Got it.

Trump may or may not be relevant going forward. I think not. The real question is what his legacy will do to the GOP. GOP politicians are scrambling to read the tea leaves. There is a huge divide developing between those who want to continue supporting the Trump legacy and those - like McConnell - who are moving on.

Either way, it's bad for the GOP and conservatives because neither side is going to let go.

I don't know about you but I'm ready to kick the republican party to the curb for a while. The democrats biggest weakness is that the entire leadership consists of octogenarians. In 10 years time they will all be dead and buried. What kind of world will these old geezers leave us? They're honestly worse than a bunch of old fogeys coming to blows at the old folks home about whether the Atlantic or Pacific ocean is greater.

Dems used the FBI to spy on an incoming president.
Dems set up a fake narrative to try and impeach a president.
Dems have been encouraging the burning down of cities for the past year as a way to intimidate us.
And on top of all they have done nothing but act like pure a**h***s for four years.

As to the question of would they go as far as to rig an election.? See above, clearly delineates a yes.

As to the question of did they have the capability to do so? The united states has been overthrowing gov'ts since the beginning of time and the FBI has clearly shown a willingness to cooperate with their shenanigans.

As far as I'm concerned all the video, signed affidavit's and sketchy shit they did out in the open was just frosting on the cake.

Why would Trump give them a semblance of faith in the polls when there was none? If you believe Joe got 80 million votes, good for you, however many many people do not and for good reason. If changing State election procedures without going through the legislature, boarding up the windows in Atlanta, denying access to election watchers, stopping the count for hours and dumping hundreds of thousands of votes in the middle of the night that weren't signature verified and that all went for Biden and hundreds of sworn affidavits from whistleblowers don't mean anything to you because the courts decided to summarily dismiss all of them without reviewing any of them, there's no sense continuing the conversation. If the FEC/DOJ didn't follow up with a single whistleblower is ok with you, don't know what to tell you. Trump had nothing to do with Powell. Auditing votes that have already been counted and certified with all of the above going on won't yield a different result.

How do you figure if they showed up to vote like they did in November they would have won? Didn't Trump "lose" GA in November? Not a single court in the country tested any of they evidence, they simply dismissed the cases. But hey, I'm guessing that you also believe that the media is reporting accurately and that Social Media is simply enforcing their rules and not censoring anyone based on their political leanings. As long a .gov and the media/tech tell you it's legit, then it must be legit. Got it.

November 2020
1611688180435.png

Runoff 1
1611688208791.png
Runoff 2
1611688236079.png

They cast 2.46M votes in November and almost 2.19M in the runoff. All they needed to do was show up and even 2.3M would have done it for them and they would have had a check and balance in the government. This race was way more important than POTUS and they all should have been putting emphasis on getting to the polls vs the opposite.

I for one never really believed most of the tinfoiler fraud theories to begin with. If fraud exists, it's far more likely in the "analog" domain, things like ballot harvesting, None of the "nothing to see here" people have been able to explain retarded voter turnout #s in some places, either. Or pollwatchers being denied access, etc. Stuff that's very, -not- tinfoil.

ETA: as to why the courts wont touch.... that's pretty obvious. On a 1-10 scale of 'doing the right thing is often very uncomfortable" a court challenging this election, for a judge, would be a an 11. The obvious temptation is to dismiss the claims on the weakest excuse, so that you don't expose your family to swamp creatures or other problems like that. Furthermore there is an unspoken pile of drivel a lot secretly believe in, regardless of political affiliation... which is that "when trump goes away most problems will be solved" lmao.... it's a fun mind virus people stockholm themselves with.
I won't sit here and say ever election is infallible... no one can say that and they never will be because of human involvement. I can understand the hesitation to get stuck with that kind of case but can you buy into all of them responding that way?

November 2020

They cast 2.46M votes in November and almost 2.19M in the runoff. All they needed to do was show up and even 2.3M would have done it for them and they would have had a check and balance in the government. This race was way more important than POTUS and they all should have been putting emphasis on getting to the polls vs the opposite.

Those numbers are meaningless after what happened in November. People keep saying if Trump did this or that, stopped tweeting, didn't piss off suburban moms, etc. etc. that he would have got more votes. In the meantime he got 74 mil votes, up from 60 mil last time, more than Clinton, more than Obama more than anyone else ever, except well... Joe of course :rolleyes: .

It doesn't matter how many votes Trump got in GA, Biden would have ended up with more votes counted for him one way or the other. And since they did it in November and got away with it, it was a foregone conclusion that it was going to happen again in January - and guess what?? It did! The Dems were going to end up with higher vote totals in GA no matter how many people showed up at the polls.

Again, if you believe the vote counting in November was above board, bless your heart.

Ok , I have to stop you there.
There was no Republicans auditing votes.
The republican poll watchers were kept a hundred feet from the counting.
They had to go get a Judge to tell the Democrats to cut the shit and by that point the damage was done.
A simple recount is of course going to give you the same number .
There is no way anyone counting can tell if it's a dead person voting , an illegal alien , a machine filled out the ballot , whatever.
The information needed is on the security envelope which NO ONE has seen.
There has been zero audits of those.
Guess there won't be either.

Ooops .
No evidence , no fraud right ?

Not a single case that came up went to court to give our side a chance to produce evidence.
Not a one .
Always some bullshit excuse why the case couldn't be heard.
There again, no chance to present evidence , no evidence of fraud.

Remember the case where in MA. kangaroo court the Judge wouldn't allow our side to actually show that Glocks in fact did have a loaded chamber indicator ?
So i guess Maura was right and they don't .
Nifty how that works out isn't it ?

Ok the calls for impeaching former presidents are getting ridiculous. I'll tolerate one Cadaver Synod just for the lulz, but it's civil war if they keep it up.

1611706049592.png

Those numbers are meaningless after what happened in November. People keep saying if Trump did this or that, stopped tweeting, didn't piss off suburban moms, etc. etc. that he would have got more votes. In the meantime he got 74 mil votes, up from 60 mil last time, more than Clinton, more than Obama more than anyone else ever, except well... Joe of course :rolleyes: .

It doesn't matter how many votes Trump got in GA, Biden would have ended up with more votes counted for him one way or the other. And since they did it in November and got away with it, it was a foregone conclusion that it was going to happen again in January - and guess what?? It did! The Dems were going to end up with higher vote totals in GA no matter how many people showed up at the polls.

Again, if you believe the vote counting in November was above board, bless your heart.
The implication is that it was done to help the dems leaving the republicans to vote how they voted correct? They didn't even show up for the run off and if you believe that there is this national conspiracy at the voting booths than I doubt a single thing anyone says or does as it pertains to an audit, etc... will change your mind. Have fun never bothering to vote again because by your logic they never were legit and will never be legit.

I won't sit here and say ever election is infallible... no one can say that and they never will be because of human involvement. I can understand the hesitation to get stuck with that kind of case but can you buy into all of them responding that way?
If this past election had comported with the recommendations of the Jimmy Carter/James Baker election report of 2005, we all could have rested easy in this election, win, lose or draw. The real PROBLEM is that this election ran COUNTER to every major recommendation of that report. I've read that extensive report a couple of times. The purpose of that bipartisan report was to try to instill voter confidence, which had been shaken badly in the 2000 and 2004 elections.

Voting machine software?? It is discussed extensively in that report. A key recommendation was the need for a requirement for vendors to escrow their code that could be studied by experts operating under NDA agreements who would certify there was nothing malicious in the code. Boy, I wish that were in effect now because the Dominion machines have become such a flash point.

Mail in ballots and related problems. Yup, it is discussed EXTENSIVELY in that report as well.

The need for clean voter rolls?? It's in there.

All of the very issues that are currently ripping this country apart could have been avoided by following the recommendations of that report. Instead, parts of the country went in the opposite direction and...........................here we are.

I recommend to every one of you to read that report and enlighten yourselves. I know it is a long read, but well worth the education.

Back
Top Bottom