Impeachment on the Way

Good, Trump is impeached again. f*** him and the rioters. And f*** you commies who think that the riot was acceptable.

I can understand people who hate Biden but I don't know why the hell you guys like Trump. Last I checked, this site was called Northeast Shooters. Since when did Trump ever care about gun rights? Trump and his loud mouth lost reelection, and the majority in the House and Senate. Good luck to what remains of our gun rights
Triggered much?
I’m well aware Trump was not a Pro 2A supporter but when it’s between him and Biden, of course I’m picking Trump. Jorgensen didn’t stand a chance otherwise I’d vote for her - though living in MA it doesn’t matter.

I just want to know how/when Trump incited violence and/or the insurrection?? Was he tweeting for people to come and attack the White House?? I must have missed that.

Not much chance this gets done before Biden is inaugurated.

If there is one shiny part it is that you're right, the senate will sit on this until Biden is in, and then the republican minority will drag it out as long as they can, blocking as much of Biden's agenda as possible, making sure no one talks or considers any of his plans for as long as they can, focusing all of the attention on this, further stoking division in the nation, and crippling any fake attempt at unity the dems were going to try to push
You deserve everything that's coming.
This.....I agree with that guy who says they can't understand anyone who is pro 2a and votes for a party that openly says they want to restrict your rights and basically hates you and your freedoms - it seems beyond crazy, and then to come on a pro 2a forum and make a statement like Vagrant's, it would be like me going on Twitter and trying to post anything reasonable and expecting those loons to agree with me.

Good, Trump is impeached again. f*** him and the rioters. And f*** you commies who think that the riot was acceptable.

I can understand people who hate Biden but I don't know why the hell you guys like Trump. Last I checked, this site was called Northeast Shooters. Since when did Trump ever care about gun rights? Trump and his loud mouth lost reelection, and the majority in the House and Senate. Good luck to what remains of our gun rights
Yo Vagina man, SABODs.

Must suck to to have voted for a treasonous president who has more impeachments than presidential terms.
Not at all when you look at the Liberals that impeached him, it’s a God damned badge of HONOR ! And history will refl3ct it. This isn’t done by a long shot.

Last edited:
Must suck to to have voted for a treasonous president who has more impeachments than presidential terms.
"You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies, and the importance of a work of art by the harm that is spoken of it." G.F.

I'm just glad all you smug rats/commies/useful idiots here on NES are outing yourselves on these threads. Your delusional nightmare won't end when your boogeyman leaves office - your masters aren't done with you yet.

Son... where does cnn say the bad orange man touched you? Show us on the doll?

You do understand that maga isn't about trump...and its not about parties right? Trump is a cras pussy hound who probably wouldn't piss on half his supporters if they were on fire.

Its about outing the politicians and making them remember they work for the people. Not their own self serving interests. Trump is a refreshing breath of cool air because he's not this polished turd who could smile and shake your hand while his security details shoots your dog. Hes human he talks like one he has emotions like one and he makes it seem like he cares about the way the country is going.... not getting his rocks off with some Chinese spy.

If you can't understand that or that mindset doesn't resonate with you then I'm sorry your so close minded. And I feel bad that your personal hatred blinds you to a great American going against insurmountable odds to try and take back his country. And if it does go sideways I would implore you to sit the next act out because we will be on opposite sides and that's just unfortunate.

not really sure what he said to incite the violence....

Trump ‘Save America Rally’ speech transcript from 6 January: The words that got the president impeached​

The speech, which proceeded the violence in the US Capitol on 6 January, has become a central piece of evidence in support and defence of the charge of incitement.

Democrats point to Mr Trump's explicit call to supporters to "walk down to the Capitol":

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down, any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Republicans point to the next sentence that explicitly calls for supporters to march to the Capitol building to "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

So it is an 11,000 word speech. It is in the link provided for you to review. I read through about half last night. I'll read the rest today. I could not find anywhere in the half I read where it indicated or implied that people get out of control and storm the capital building.

not really sure what he said to incite the violence....

Trump ‘Save America Rally’ speech transcript from 6 January: The words that got the president impeached​

The speech, which proceeded the violence in the US Capitol on 6 January, has become a central piece of evidence in support and defence of the charge of incitement.

Democrats point to Mr Trump's explicit call to supporters to "walk down to the Capitol":

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down, any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Republicans point to the next sentence that explicitly calls for supporters to march to the Capitol building to "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

So it is an 11,000 word speech. It is in the link provided for you to review. I read through about half last night. I'll read the rest today. I could not find anywhere in the half I read where it indicated or implied that people get out of control and storm the capital building.
Did you not get your decoder ring?

Drink 27 gallons of ovaltine

The code was drink more ovaltine after you over throw the government

Did you not get your decoder ring?

Drink 27 gallons of ovaltine

The code was drink more ovaltine after you over throw the government
crap!!!! I missed that part. My wife ran my decoder ring through the wash twice. Probably did something to it. I'll need to get another one. lol

The donks should go ahead and impeach Trump every single day for the remainder of his presidency. They have turned the impeachment tool into a complete joke, so go ahead and make more fools of yourselves. Impeachment used to mean something, but now it's just a joke.

Triggered much?
I’m well aware Trump was not a Pro 2A supporter but when it’s between him and Biden, of course I’m picking Trump. Jorgensen didn’t stand a chance otherwise I’d vote for her - though living in MA it doesn’t matter.

I just want to know how/when Trump incited violence and/or the insurrection?? Was he tweeting for people to come and attack the White House?? I must have missed that.
Can't argue with lefties man. Best just to ignore them. In my personal opinion, the protesters didn't go far enough

Back
Top Bottom