Impeachment on the Way

It could do this or it could do that. Screw them all and the horse they rode in on. It's always an excuse as to why certain things can't get declassified. What are they so scared of with Trump. If the Democrats beat him as they say they did then what do they have to worry about. Trump will be like 80 something in four years. If you really beat him now then what do they have to worry about. We have a right to know what are government is doing. Scorched earth.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1349173346508959748

Balls deep in a CCP honey pot and Swalswell gets named a manager in the impeachment farce against China's greatest foe. Maybe Pelosi has some CCP toyboys servicing her?

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1349173143353647109

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1349170509330706432

Last edited:
Balls deep in a CCP honey pot and Swalswell gets named a manager in the impeachment farce against China's greatest foe. Maybe Pelosi has some CCP toyboys servicing her?
Lolz only if their crspr tech is better than they let on.

Mitch said no to any emergency session, so the Senate isn't going to conduct a trial while Trump is still in office and it wouldn't be constitutional to conduct a trial against a private citizen no longer in office. Not that will stop the crazy donks.

Mitch said no to any emergency session, so the Senate isn't going to conduct a trial while Trump is still in office and it wouldn't be constitutional to conduct a trial against a private citizen no longer in office. Not that will stop the crazy donks.
one can only hope

but will we get to see them march the impeachment binder over to the Senate again?

I just realized listening to this clownshow that every member is violating Pelosi's new crazy gender neutral pronoun rules by using "gentleman" and "gentlewoman" as titles.

Wonder how long these folks will last in office:

LIZ CHENEY​

The No. 3 House Republican, Cheney was the most senior member of her party to vote against efforts to challenge the Jan. 6 Electoral College results confirming Trump’s loss. The daughter of former Republican Vice President Dick Cheney is a rising star in the party.

DAN NEWHOUSE​

Newhouse announced his intention to vote to impeach on the House floor during Wednesday’s debate, drawing applause from the roughly two dozen Democrats on the floor.

ADAM KINZINGER​

A frequent Trump critic, Kinzinger said Trump broke his oath of office by inciting his supporters to insurrection and used his position to attack the legislative branch of government.

JOHN KATKO​

Katko was the first member of the House Republican caucus to say he would vote for impeachment.

FRED UPTON​

Upton in November said Trump had shown no proof of his claims that his election defeat was the result of widespread fraud.

JAIME HERRERA BEUTLER​

Herrera Beutler is a moderate from Washington state. “The president’s offenses, in my reading of the Constitution, were impeachable based on the indisputable evidence we already have,” she said in a statement.

Wow, the acting speaker tried to pass Impeachment on a voice vote only and not a roll call until there was an objection.

Time to take note of who voted to impeach him. Make your list of who not to support. Who the RINOS are. Time to primary them.

Time to take note of who voted to impeach him. Make your list of who not to support. Who the RINOS are. Time to primary DO SOMETHING TO them.
You're forgetting we're now in a post-elections environment. VOTING is POINTLESS. They will CHEAT WITH WILD ABANDON to get what they want.

Good, Trump is impeached again. f*** him and the rioters. And f*** you commies who think that the riot was acceptable.

I can understand people who hate Biden but I don't know why the hell you guys like Trump. Last I checked, this site was called Northeast Shooters. Since when did Trump ever care about gun rights? Trump and his loud mouth lost reelection, and the majority in the House and Senate. Good luck to what remains of our gun rights

Good, Trump is impeached again. f*** him and the rioters. And f*** you commies who think that the riot was acceptable.

I can understand people who hate Biden but I don't know why the hell you guys like Trump. Last I checked, this site was called Northeast Shooters. Since when did Trump ever care about gun rights? Trump and his loud mouth lost reelection, and the majority in the House and Senate. Good luck to what remains of our gun rights
You deserve everything that's coming.

Trump has been impeached for the second time.

Oh good, another leftwing liberal at NES

That question is not settled either way.

But, it will be a great day next Wednesday when he is gone from office.
Yup because then it is open civil war. /pol/ - Former red team planner for the government here. - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
It was posted by a Vagrant (probably belonging in my Stinky Thread) who supposedly joined in 3-Jul-2011 and over those years made 601 posts.
Dusting off all the old demoralization accounts. Rotating through them is probably the most efficient way to spread despair without being identified as a pro.

Back
Top Bottom