Impeachment on the Way

I really just want to see him go scorched earth and dump every piece of classified info that he can. Create absolute chaos in his wake.
Sometimes I wonder if you people really don't realize that China and Russia want to change your way of life more than Pelosi or Trump. Protecting the nation's secrets is very important and the damage is very hard to quantize, but very real.

Sometimes I wonder if you people really don't realize that China and Russia want to change your way of life more than Pelosi or Trump. Protecting the nation's secrets is very important and the damage is very hard to quantize, but very real.
Russia and China already have our secrets. The only people that don't are the American people. Our intel community is a cruel joke that spends more time trying boss their civilian oversight around than dealing with our foreign enemies. Look at the former heads of CIA and FBI counter-intel divisions.

Russia and China already have our secrets. The only people that don't are the American people. Our intel community is a cruel joke that spends more time trying boss their civilian oversight around than dealing with our foreign enemies. Look at the former heads of CIA and FBI counter-intel divisions.
Which secrets are you talking about? For example, an easily observed fact is the US maintains a sizeable technological advantage on materials science, specifically high endurance jet turbine components. US fighter jet engine lifespans are regularly double than eastern counterparts. I'm not saying there was aerospace material at the cap (there could be). But saying that our adversaries have our ALL our secrets is just flat wrong. What if a chinese operative was at the cap and managed to swipe a document with military deployment strategies and tasking? That could put our troops abroad at risk, as well as affect readiness to respond to incidents. Opsec is Opsec for a reason.

Which secrets are you talking about? For example, an easily observed fact is the US maintains a sizeable technological advantage on materials science, specifically high endurance jet turbine components. US fighter jet engine lifespans are regularly double than eastern counterparts. I'm not saying there was aerospace material at the cap (there could be). But saying that our adversaries have our ALL our secrets is just flat wrong. What if a chinese operative was at the cap and managed to swipe a document with military deployment strategies and tasking? That could put our troops abroad at risk, as well as affect readiness to respond to incidents. Opsec is Opsec for a reason.
Hate to break it to you but Chinese graduate students on Visas already have access to all of that due to our greedy corporations and idiots running .EDU. CCP cuts too many corners for them to be able to copy a lot of our best technology just yet. It's why they have to buy Russian engines for their copies of US planes. It's a cultural thing for them to not be able to have quality control and if they eventually work around that we are boned. They have our tech, but not the culture to copy it perfectly enough for it to work 100% of the time for them. They WILL catch up eventually with robotics and AI fixing those issues for them.

That's not the information Trump would be declassifying anyway.

Hate to break it to you but Chinese graduate students on Visas already have access to all of that due to our greedy corporations and idiots running .EDU. CCP cuts too many corners for them to be able to copy a lot of our best technology just yet. It's why they have to buy Russian engines for their copies of US planes. It's a cultural thing for them to not be able to have quality control and if they eventually work around that we are boned. They have our tech, but not the culture to copy it perfectly enough for it to work 100% of the time for them. They WILL catch up eventually with robotics and AI fixing those issues for them.

That's not the information Trump would be declassifying anyway.
Chinese students are a huge problem, but your argument is basically "They have some of it so f*** it lets give them everything" and that's something I could never agree with. Obviously every piece of classified information isn't compromised. I don't know what your point is but I could never agree with willfully exposing national secrets that could put our service members and technological advantages needlessly at risk

Chinese students are a huge problem, but your argument is basically "They have some of it so f*** it lets give them everything" and that's something I could never agree with. Obviously every piece of classified information isn't compromised. I don't know what your point is but I could never agree with willfully exposing national secrets that could put our service members and technological advantages needlessly at risk
Do you understand that the incoming administration is going to be overflowing with people gleeful about putting service members at risk for financial and political gain? Remember when the Clinton Administration handed the CCP all of our nuclear warhead miniaturizing technology? The Biden Admin is going to be handing over every bit of profitable technology to the CCP and others to line their own pockets.

I used to work with the State Department. I don't think you have any idea how little loyalty the administrative state has to the country.

Do you understand that the incoming administration is going to be overflowing with people gleeful about putting service members at risk for financial and political gain? Remember when the Clinton Administration handed the CCP all of our nuclear warhead miniaturizing technology? The Biden Admin is going to be handing over every bit of profitable technology to the CCP and others to line their own pockets.

I used to work with the State Department. I don't think you have any idea how little loyalty the administrative state has to the country.
I don't really see that as a "split down the aisle" type deal. Bush and Cheney needlessly put American lives and treasure in peril in gulf war 2, Obama kicked the China can down the road to Trump and bred terrorism over the globe, Trump didn't read his security briefings, tweeted full resolution spy images, and failed to respond militarily to Russian aggression on several occasions (most notably the recent DOE hacks). What your describing is a politician problem, not a partisan problem. We are certainly not in a better position now than we were four years ago in terms of capability overmatch. Why pile on on to that increasing disadvantage? My point remains the same though, sensitive information is important and releasing it or exposing any of it to "stick it to libs" is dumb and besides the point. Xi's gulag is not going to care if you were a dem or republican.

It sounds like maybe you would like to get your hands on internal DNC strategy docs so you can fish for conspiracies. By all means go ahead cause that shit is not classified. I'm simply saying I don't think Trump should start declassifying things. I don't think that is a controversial opinion. I don't think our adversaries should know how fast our hypersonic war heads can fly, the location of our intelligence satellites, which carrier is rotating deployment to the pacific, how many P-8s are currently stationed in Japan, etc.

It sounds like maybe you would like to get your hands on internal DNC strategy docs so you can fish for conspiracies. By all means go ahead cause that shit is not classified. I'm simply saying I don't think Trump should start declassifying things. I don't think that is a controversial opinion. I don't think our adversaries should know how fast our hypersonic war heads can fly, the location of our intelligence satellites, which carrier is rotating deployment to the pacific, how many P-8s are currently stationed in Japan, etc.
You keep acting like Trump is going to declassify specific strategic information harmful to the country and not all the crooked & embarrassing shit that get's labeled as classified when it shouldn't have been classified in the first place.

Calling me a conspiracy theorist when I've offered nothing along those lines leads me to believe, on top of your limited posting activity and sudden interest in shitting up this thread, that you are a troll.

I don't think Trump should start declassifying things.

The stuff that would be declassified is the stuff that should never have been classified in the first place.

It has zero to do with what you're claiming. It is the stuff that the bad actors in the government classified in order to avoid the embarrasment and backlash to their political agendas or would spoil their over-reach.

I think the fake media is right there with Russia and China.😡

Last edited:
The stuff that would be declassified is the stuff that should never have been classified in the first place.

It has zero to do with what you're claiming. It is the stuff that the bad actors in the government classified in order to avoid the embarrasment and backlash to their political agendas or would spoil their over-reach.

Hey! You are ruining the straw man he was beating the crap out of. That's mean

I'm starting to think trump will resign in the coming days. He loves this country to death and he knows that no matter how many times he says to be peaceful that if they remove him from office there will be major violence. I see him possibly sacrificing himself to save the country.
  • Artificial sweeteners are safe,
  • WMDs were in Iraq,
  • Anna Nicole married for love,
  • and SJWs will totally be your friends if only you abase yourself in public.
struggle-session-dunce-cap-featured-image.png

I don't know what violence is supposed to happen
if Trump doesn't quit a few days before Biden's* inauguration.
And I sure don't know what quitting would do to prevent it.

Our Nation's Secrets:
So secret that this loser had a Need To Know
the Washington DC nuclear attack evacuation plans.

Trump didn't read his security briefings,
You spell "Obama" funny.

Say, do you suppose that Biden* can even read any more?

Cocaine Mitch and Liz Cheney apparently support impeachment. I 100% expect the GOP to allow this impeachment to go forward. This is going to tear the country apart

Cocaine Mitch and Liz Cheney apparently support impeachment. I 100% expect the GOP to allow this impeachment to go forward. This is going to tear the country apart
Isn’t the senate in informal session until after the 20th and that means is that if one single senator objects to doing business they can’t vote on this?

The only reason the Democrats don't want Trump to declassify everything is so they can sell them those secrets in six months. Set it all on fire.

The problem is that the “it could put service members’ lives at risk!!” bullshit has been used to cover up all of the most vile transgressions perpetrated against the American people by the deep state. The card gets thrown out reflexively even when the leaks have nothing whatsoever to do with service members. It’s total bullshit, but frankly I think the truth is worth more than whatever advantage we lose by getting it out there. We’re not talking about top secret weapons technology, we’re talking about The State using its powers against the people it’s supposed to represent. We’re talking about information that exposes The State as a nearly omnipotent, nearly omniscient entity that’s taken on a life of its own. Of course they don’t want that getting out.

The problem is that the “it could put service members’ lives at risk!!” bullshit has been used to cover up all of the most vile transgressions perpetrated against the American people by the deep state. The card gets thrown out reflexively even when the leaks have nothing whatsoever to do with service members. It’s total bullshit, but frankly I think the truth is worth more than whatever advantage we lose by getting it out there. We’re not talking about top secret weapons technology, we’re talking about The State using its powers against the people it’s supposed to represent. We’re talking about information that exposes The State as a nearly omnipotent, nearly omniscient entity that’s taken on a life of its own. Of course they don’t want that getting out.
The "it could put service members' lives at risk" is basically the new "you're a racist!"

Back
Top Bottom